Going to the dentist (Non leksiva))

Comrades, hachu tell you a terrible story, Mercator happened to me yesterday. Like, a report on the heels fucking. Nervous, pregnant and planning a visit to the dentist Saveta not read. Sincerely Saveta, they themselves will be sorry!

In short, I'm going to the dentist. For the dentist, damn, doctor. That did not go with fourteen years, and there has secured. I fell out of old tooth fillings, give, I think, close up, Ivo tries, and neither glamorous with a leaky mouth fucking walk. The negotiations, the heifer, again writing stsuko, huge Shmatko stuck in a tooth that. Vopschem uncivilized. And vomit somehow pity. Norma is a whore, if you believe the advertising of pasta - a 32 teeth instead of 31.

He enrolled as an acquaintance to one woman doctor - a Jew. Cheaply. Economist cocks. I fucked in the mouth such contacts and such low price !!! Hula, otprosilso from work and pochapal. I go, and very scary. And not for the courage buhnesh - doctors are the smell of fume may obidetstso and four-nd pobolnee kovyrnut, the benefit of all the conditions and have suitable tools. And it did not show then - say, "fuck it hurt so" we the people are dark, and there fucking medicine. So I thought up (mudag squared) to give, I'll smoke pyatochku. Fortunately, the heel was. Not that heel, and somewhere so cant floor. Cones. Good. Well, the bad is not tricky, I went into the courtyard, breathed. For the kind of courage, not to narcomaniac.

At first everything was great. I sit in the waiting room, ugorayu shopesdets. Barely contained. Polyclinic something detski (The doctor in his spare picking dairy zubof podkolymlivaet kids to adults). Duc there verses on the wall. Different. All great zupki. To fuck that Lucy ... Ktozh Pesa is something ?! Poems do not remember, but the power of images is amazing. Thus, the teeth in a poem called "baby-naked." And are these "kids" a gradation: "kids-burly" - like, strong teeth, and "kids-NEkrepyshi" - rotten teeth ... The power of style - the most inveterate govnopesateli resource nervously smoking in aside ... P @ sdets shorter.

Then I remembered why, sobssna came. That I should not have done it. Really nothing. Because betrayal I started terrible. Pesdets, Ghastlierest. And here I can be very useful in the cabinets invited to proceed. Ebanutstso can ... On the walls some horror ponarisovana - so I remember Cheburashka color shit tsirroznika, with claws like a grizzly bear and a sarcastic smile on his lips ... vile species pig, resembling zhyrnogo producer pedophile, and with guitar in kapytah ... Well, other Still zhyzniutverzhdayuschie image. "Sit down, Young Man" - snapped at me fearsome bearded aunt and pointed to a chair clobbered. I looked at the forest machine and read the title. It was called chyudo technology «TERMINATOR». Then I realized that I got involved in a serious way.

And I write by hand tryasutstso vaspominany. First bearded portly Aunt (about which I have been told that this tiny ivreyskaya BAPCO - natural oduvan) shoved me through a hole in the tooth right in the nerve of some fucking needle and began to roll it. I yell, she was a fool asks hurt so much? And it hurt? A taaaak? Dental Bitch !!! No shit, I'm so just yell, such as warm up. Later I ponel that it really was warm. Okay. Pulling his torture instruments out of my mouth polasti it, as if hinting INTO we're not playing a joke together, let me go. Okay, grit, go do anesthesia. And just do not forgive fate was fucking? And then I realized: this is a conspiracy. Doctors vypasli I prishol smoky them, and they did not like it. Now I will torment spices. As I understood it? In many ways. As May vrachiha unkindly exchanged glances with the other, to wield over the mouth kakovato boy in a nearby chair ... In addition, with a sadistic precision assistant pawing at karyttse hellish instruments ... In short, who smoke - that I paymet who do not smoke (and pralno ago) - it believe in the word. Conspiracy against Maya person at that time was for me as obvious as the fact that 12 months of the year, I zhyvu in Maskva, and Bush - and mudag schmuck.

Stuck freezing. I sit and listen oschuscheniya. Do not frost, I feel. I say maybe ischo ukolchik? To be sure? I'm, like, pay. Auntie did not like it a lot. Where would you say, is harmful. And so I looked unkindly. I understood so that health workers do not want this thing stoned - that ist I - avoid pain. Do Neha again sit down in a chair. My bearded benefactor kerf svaevo «Terminatora» to complete, and the bit slipped me syn. Yooooblyayayayanahuystsukaebuchayablyatpidovka !!! Pa course, zamoroska really did not take. Or they are already connected to the plot anesthesiologists and I just stuck the water?!? In short, it was so painful that I screamed bloody murder and broke in the hands numbered from the wardrobe. It is a thick plastic. Making sure that I'm not pizhzhyu and I really do not particularly pleasing to her manipulations (for fidelity poproveryav these oschuscheniya by drilling my teeth for a few minutes) an angel of mercy with displeasure fucking sent me to re zamorosku.

After repeated freezing garbage repeated. It hurts, and that's it. Govroryu I may not have to ?! Maybe you zamoroska overdue ?! No, says Unas all normal, but why do not you take - I do not know. Maybe you're an addict ?! No? Do not ever abused ?! And saying this, again I started the pile machine ...

In short, she tortured me for two hours, bespezdy I even zasekal! Drills. Extends some fucking channels. I pull out the needle nerves. On leaving, he saw the pile in the mirror, I was surprised that it is not turned gray. While the rest of the Weedon else. Patsinet Dokhturov Mengele good fucking. Crazy eyes, swollen cheek, the whole mug in saliva ... A sign is quite normal, as a commodity, by the way ...

Vopschem, Karadi, if you have a toothache - tear their fucking and paste porcelain. Never trust your arganizm mustached women and, most importantly, do not smoke before visiting the dentist. And that fucking poluchaetstso trouble with unuseful. And brush your teeth "Blendomedom" nah.

Tags

See also

New and interesting