I wonder how much of this species still left?

I'm old-fashioned.
I believe that a man must give way to my place in the transport, even if I'm not pregnant and without a huge package. Yes, it should open the door in front of me and give me a hand when I get out of the bus, even if we do not know and will never know. I - a woman, and therefore I am weak.

I'm old-fashioned.
I do not consider faith and Christian values ​​are something outdated and not relevant. Therefore, I believe that a man must not only respect the purity of a woman or a girl, but also to protect your own, to stand before the altar worthy of trust and loyalty.

I'm old-fashioned.
I share my dreams of men supporting him in all his endeavors, not doubting that the man should be wise enough to follow him and trust him not only his life but the lives of our children.

I'm old-fashioned.
I think that a man should take care of me - to ask if I was wearing a warm scarf and I forgot to eat. Yes, my father always asked. But my man should be the same.

I'm old-fashioned.
If I meet a man - so I see him as her future husband and father of their children. Yes, he should call me to marry if our relationship is really serious, and introduce me to his parents, dog and best friend.

I'm old-fashioned.
I think that to cook, wash clothes and ironed my shirt men - is not just a duty - I see it as a true woman's happiness - to take care of her man.

I'm old-fashioned.
I believe that a man must be strong, confident and daring me, so I could afford with him to be gentle and weak coward, which is so nice to take care of. And even if I'm strong, next to my man, I am pleased to give up and to be weak.

I'm old-fashioned.
I think we should be honest with each other. We are together, and so we have to respect each other and respect his choice, not looking around to look confidently into each other's eyes.

I'm old-fashioned.
I will not raise a stink if he is late from work, fishing and football. I'll be waiting by the window and warm dinner, as he climbs the stairs.

I'm old-fashioned.
I want to always be interesting, so I read a lot, constantly expanding horizons, did not dwell on fashion and children. I always try and houses and people look good for him that he was proud of me. So I do not allow myself to relax ...

I'm old-fashioned.
I want to be just his woman, and draw more. Yesterday, today and forever. Even if the exiled exile and called an enemy of the people - I'll be there.

I'm old-fashioned.
I want our children to always respect and honor her father, seeing this on my example. And even if there are disagreements, I never allow myself to sort things out in front of witnesses, in violation of its authority and smearing his name. I raised enough to say with the wisdom of their views at the appropriate time alone.

Yes, I'm old-fashioned, and I will give my beliefs to my children and their children's children, to not tell the world.

Tags

See also

New and interesting