Romantic )))

Once I decided to play a romance: bought flowers and went to the house slaboznakomogo, but still very popular with the subject of lamentations, that this bunch of hand. Along the way came the idea to make everything as in old movies: find the boy in the yard, to give him some money - even dragged a bouquet where to apply. In anticipation that my romance will make a lasting impression, leaving the Mercedes around the corner and stomp its entrance on foot. Small dunce eight or nine grazing nearby.
 - Hey, boy, can you something to ask?
 Boy and long stares first at me, then at the bouquet and issues:
 - In the ass do not give, but the blowjob is not out of the question!
 My romance as the wind blew, found just what to say ...
 - Actually, I wanted to proprosit flowers include apartment ...
 The boy's face was mercifully:
 - Well, then another matter. In which?
 - In the seventy-ninth.
 - Five hundred rubles.
 The second time that night, I thought much too old for this life, and I do not have business acumen: if I had a child with such acumen, would have been in place for at least Chubais, not the director of computer company. I began to rummage in his pockets, collecting paper (all the money on credit cards, bills and almost do not carry). He recruited four hundred eighty rubles.
 - That's enough, the eagle?
 - Naman. Let the flowers.
 Once again marveled advanced youth, I sadly walked to the car.
 I wonder what happened? Of course, we Olga everything was fine, a year later we were married. Then, once she told me about the night when the younger brother brought flowers just in time for a family dinner, and said solemnly:
 - This is for you, Olka. Uncle like pi @ Orsk without pretensions, but bednovat, I wanted to see how he carries around with him Lopatnikov, but it turned out that I was with him all the grandmother shook ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting