The problem of the century! =)))

This is not a fake, and the extract was found accidentally thread from one horse forum.

Indeed it applies to all the men who are interested in riding, as well as possessing great dignity ... sports.

So, in the first years of post respectable man declared a serious problem:

How to focus (to lay) member in his underwear in front of riding? It often happens that in the middle class head of the penis and begins to hurt zaluplyaetsya rub on shorts, distracting from work! How to fight it? Recommendations of the circumcision rejected on the vine.

Answers:

- In general, you can use linen made of natural silk. But the main thing to think less about women and look around! Or what looked mare?

- But seriously, the cavalry in the XIX century, were placed to the left ... to add something else can not ...

- Perhaps here there is a saying "go to the left»?

- There is another way out: the piercing! Puncture "Prince Albert", originates from 1844 from that of the prince. Will to wear a trouser leg, like dancers in the ballet (again tribute to the past) ...

Again comes the author:
 It is a sin to make fun of an old man, thank you, at least one kind soul taken seriously! But as a member of the laid in tight shorts, I did not understand: up or down?

- Yes, it is hard to make a decision on the rest of your life ...

- And do not find fault with big dick - it's not our valor or merit, it is our problem! To live with it and so easy ...

- So I do not understand - we complain or brag about?! ©

- I spontaneously raised the question: how could you have lived so many years with such a large advantage and were not able to adjust to it and learn how to put it into a compact underwear?

- There is another option: to abandon horse riding and star in the title role in which something interesting and very exciting movie.

- Oh, ya. Das ist is very science fiction.

- Lay up. And forget about your trouble.
 If you will deviate from the vertical - apply a patch, a better not to overtighten the blood vessels.

- Nasovetuem, and then write it to us, thank you, the citizens and comrades, fell off my naughty hero, now I can go quietly, no problem with the selection of lingerie, I can now wear a light, lacy and speaking with a distinctive high-pitched voice intonation color.

- If a member of the fill up, he usually get pissed off when riding at a gallop, especially short; as if to lay down, usually on a school bobcats ...
 What to do?

- Why, why here so suitable for children ogryzalka "remove his pants and run» ?! »

- Making piercing. One in the navel, the second in the foreskin, and insert rings there and there, rings associate anything and forward. Fixing - iron! And did not have to pack!

- Maybe, before classes wear a condom?

- Then it is easier to flesh this stapler ...

- ... Or try to keep the teeth.

- Wow, I have five pages can not be a member of the pack. Gee ...

- Do not try to use such a banal thing, like a condom? Just put it on before going in and you can still grease to spread out. In theory, this should reduce friction.

- ... And on top of wrap tape. And most importantly - no sex! ©

- ... In general, buy latex orthopedic seat with spetsproemami penis and podyaichnikami!

- ... I hesitate to ask, what seat structure latex Women invented.

And again in the pages of this thread have an unforgettable welcome author:
 The best advice came Friday E-mail: to seal the foreskin plaster criss-cross. I'm happy.

- The author, do not forget to open another theme: "How to pull out from a member of a band-aid» ...

- Another sure way: the girl next plant - even holds! And if the girl will act, if at all will not interfere - is lower than the saddle!

- Girl-cavalry not understand how hard it is to trot with misfolded ... Here is important advice of seasoned trainer, look for the athletes as they are laid, go to him with this question after the event. Good luck to you!

- Second reading of the famous scenes "How Ivan Ivanovich quarreled with Ivan Nikiforovich." Ivan Ivanovich, and how you style your way ... climbs bridge without any problems? Wow, and I did not fit ... something from you, Ivan Ivanovich ... breeches too wide ...

- Especially for you in our clinic has introduced a new service "Chlenoukladyvanie." We put your dick for a run (80 km), for jumping (up to 120 cm (length)). No Finalgon and Vaseline, and only tested people SOLIDOL! Experienced nurses are waiting for you - you can come directly to the horse!

- Give triathlon !!! Three types:

1. Figure chlenoukladyvanie. Laying figures "bagel", "sausage", "bagel", "star", etc., etc.
 2. Speed ​​chlenoukladyvanie at a time.
 3. Arbitrary chlenoukladyvanie music.
 - ... And synchronous ...

- And can link these events to any federal program? - That for example, if you learn to put him (under the quiet music) "house" - turn the program "Affordable Housing» ...

zmeyka-taya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting