Early, early, two Cormorant ...

- Give me a cigarette, eh?
- Excuse me, what does this boorish "Give"? We are strangers, so it would be wise to use "Give." Let's stick to the correct formulation.
- Sorry. In my opinion, "Give to smoke" also sounds like something is neglect. Maybe "Give a cigarette?" At the same time, and states that I smoke a cigarette, not some rubbish.
- Respect. Another would be "please" add. Not that I insisted, but in respect of the request more.
- Sure sure. "Please give a cigarette" - is the right wording. But on the other hand, this request, I can put you in an awkward position.
- How? Normal, human request. What are you talking about?
- Well, you never know. Maybe you have a last cigarette? Or just two.
- And what if two uncomfortable? One you, one me - everything is fine.
- Well, two of everything. You set out to smoke one night and leave on the second morning. I'll get you one, and you stay with or without night or without the morning.
And there is no place to buy. What would I shoot a cigarette if it was possible to buy somewhere nearby?
- What do you mean, the right word? Nothing awkward. Smoking is still harmful. On'll smoke one cigarette less - and I also benefit.
- Yes, how do you not understand? I'm not a cigarette alone speak. I say that you have no reason to sacrifice some their habits, such as cigarette before bedtime or morning coffee with a cigarette, for the sake of a stranger.
And do not mind me! The correct wording would be, probably, "Please give me a cigarette if there is." ... But no. You also have two cigarettes. As an honest man, you can not tell me "no" and how polite you can not say 'I will not give ... "" Please give a cigarette if you can "- that will surely think so forth.
- Allow you to argue! "If you can '... How wrong. It sounds like "if you can not afford." Of course I can afford to treat cigarette normal person. I have enough for this is consistent. We must somehow rephrase that "if you can»
- "If it is not charge you?"
- Nuu ...
- No no. It is not. Himself understand. "If you have extra"?
- Probably because you can. "Please give a cigarette if you have an extra" ....
Cool sounds. Just 19 th century.
- Yes. People have lost the ability to communicate.
- All because of a wrong formulation. And courtesy is not in vogue.
The heart bleeds.
- Yes. Where do we roll? Who remembers Gumilyov, Pushkin, Tolstoy? MOBILE, reality show ...
- Yes. Such people like you and me and no more practice. My name is Valery.
- Alexei Fedorovich. It's nice stunned acquaintance.
- Very nice. You know, I've got to run. Cause, you know. This is my business card. I would be happy to continue once nibudt talk.
- Without fail, Valery. And ... I'm sorry, but ... Going back to the beginning of our conversation ... I am uncomfortable, of course ... I ask the cigarette ...
- Cigarettes? What do you Alexei Fedorovich - I do not smoke. And I never smoked.

frumich

Tags

See also

New and interesting