Divorce

The story is long, but informative. Uchasneg inventive, the Nobel pull.

Here I decided to write in his spare time (bravo IT position lets the small joys, in the form of free time), a brutal story about myself and my cell phone. The story takes place in the vast city of Kiev. Long time already, but I remember - take your breath away as people excel in order to n @ e6at another inhabitant of our planet with you (and remain unpunished).

Summer. Heat. Weekdays. Mobil, in principle, not very expensive, but a couple of years ago, when there was, was about 230 raccoons. A couple of years ago I was not yet complete and a student plodder, though working, leaving this situation bought Salary + + stepuha revenue for Siemens old MABILU - Nokiyu 6100. The event was significant. I waited a long time and this is the first brand new mobile phone, then for the big money for me, with a color ekranchikom and polyphony. Glad this was me for most of its mabiloy muggles. I bought the device to a phone that could be hand waving when talking about office geniuses fine workmanship on the PC. Rozvalochku step in the underpass (who knows at Sevastopol pl. Baryzhny-type shopping center with stalls attendants, machine guns and vagrants-ohannikami), look at all - metushatsya. On my tee shirt, pants, bag in one hand, the other kamputerny magazine ear hendsfri. And mulberries to meet me tidy, with a characteristic being a miracle skateboarder, reperskoy appearance, pants with pockets kenguruhe (very well dressed, clean and tidy - no bosota) and ochechkah sun (and then he told me they "presented" that b he hiccupped, bitch rare). Be equal with him, he passes me and go on. It takes 30-40 seconds before me and begged is this guy, the way old he looked to be about 19-20. Say hello and give me their story spread (further his monologue):

Excuse me please, for a moment you can detach from your windows contemplation, I myself will be named Dima. By the way and what's your name? (I say that zavut Alexander, and shake his outstretched hand) .Vyslushay me Sasha, longer than 3 minutes, I will not take you (probably trained bitch for a while, but I was in no hurry and the man seen alarmed - go ahead, it is necessary?) . My Motherland Donetsk, fond of skateboarding and programming specifically for C ++, see you, too, are interested in technology (mowing modest view of the magazine). He arrived in Kiev to ride a skateboard to friends, and I was at the Moscow area gopa 3 people robbed. Stolen backpack Solomon pipe 6230 for $ 600, the board Solomon partmone passport and grandmother for a week of life in Kiev. I said to the police, they said that it is the local people's commissar, saying they were not the first time here with foraged, and promised at least a couple of days but found the documents. And to me the poor do not know what to do. I can not drive home, as you need to 42 UAH. the ticket (and I myself do remember that the ticket was so much, and if someone asked me what would grace studak take). I have such a situation for the first time so uncomfortable, I feel so uncomfortable and embarrassing now, but I ask for your help, we in fact so much in common (flashed through my mind that would beg studak, the ticket discount ... and immediately thought - HERA you, not STUDAK ! As I later without studaka if would lead?). Do you even been in Donetsk? (I say that he was not hunting but to visit the city to look). So I wanted to ask you 42 UAH., On the ticket, and after 3 days I will be in Kiev and I will give you loot so much so that repay a lifetime to remember. Brother I will.

Then he got to the point, I immediately thought that if kidok - something so stupid not to ask for 42 USD. I'm sorry it was. And then I think that if you do not throw that I will be the debtor in Donetsk, to whom will go on piffko. And if bortonet me - not that the sum of $ 8. In general, conscience torment. I opened the purse and there 20+ 5 UAH. I give him 20 USD - currently 5 to travel to the ATM. Well, as much as he lit up with joy. I asked to give me your contact information, to which I gave him soap his written on paper. He was so little soap he requested mobile number that would find me on arrival and treat beer-most expensive whiskey in the pub. I gave him the number, shook hands and parted, he really just 5-7 on the run I even said thank you and see you.

I went after this acquaintance to work with your head held high and a sense of helping a person in a difficult moment, and I can who once rescued. He came to work, shared his colleagues - said that threw me one and nobody will return to me 20 scars. Well figs with him, and suddenly ... We'll wait .... Almost dispute began - give-neotdast?

Tired of you probably read, but remains sensitive to a climax.

It did not take long (even though in the morning, after a night out with a beer, I had forgotten about this Dima Donetsk). The next day, about 12-00 a call from a landline on my machine I Nokiyu fresh one:
 - Hello, this is Sasha?
 - Yes ...
 - And that Dima from Donetsk! Do you remember yesterday you help me out with money? So money is not useful to me, because my mother came, I did vyzvonil. And now I want to see you, you have no idea how glad I am to have found such a sympathetic person like you.

I speak to him for money is not experienced as a numbered, and he did not meet me and everyone. Mom wants to see you, too.

I confess that I was shocked, as I think there are honest people. We agreed to meet near MacDonald (I protested beer during work hours, but agreed to the tea 10-15 minutes).

I went over to Mac, I can see he is in the same outfit, but with a file in his hands, and so tightly his cuddle. He saw me and hurry to a meeting in a couple of steps away shouting:

- Sanya, rodnenky how glad I am to see you (climb a friendly hug and a pat on the shoulder).

Hello, you se ... go to the cafe, eat, drink coffee and talk mother wait, she is now in the area, with the cops understands. Bandits found - documents returned, but did not give the pipe a pity.

We went in of Mack, we sat at a table. He put on the table ochechki, I've found, which was the passport cover, brochure "Protection against a thief" (clever) notebook, notebook 12 sheets and a pen. Dima gets mean and said that he would go make the order, having asked that I drink (note that his ochechki and docks on the table). But taking a few steps toward the cashier, sharply turned back and said:

- Oh! I forgot quite .... My mother passed on her love and asked her to wait until she was in the police. She is very grateful and would like to see you in person. I need to call her to say where we would not be worried about that, let me think I'll make the call.

Without any ulterior motive, I dial the number on the pipe which he dictated to me and I give him the phone when the call went. Dima takes telefonchik, waiting a few seconds and said:

-Hello, Mom, I'm Sasha at McDonalds ... Yes, yes, and he says hello to you, too. Uh oh ... you're somewhere propadaesh ... so noisy here ... I'm in a cafe ... Hello ... Hello ... right now, wait a second ...

Covering hand the phone's microphone, asking to go outside to finish and do not hear, and I was like at this time to buy coffee. And he asked that would not be followed by ukali vesch him (he does not trust you see the people of Kiev more). I nod yes, and go stand in line ... (Interlude) 10 seconds later I plaaavno but surely covers thinking - I threw?!?! Points when considering the close price turned out to be no more than 10 hryvnia. I went over to the table and take a file in his hands, and he is sealed on all sides. I break it - and there is the cover of the passport. I'm in shock, and then into a stupor, then furious. I was seething.

I called the cops - they were ahue from my stories.
 Theatre shit !!! Prepare cattle in particular. This is necessary so - in the two approaches, Suco, but nicely fucking. I still do not know what it would do if I saw. Chuyko me that many more scams that unikal stir up. So it will now be know that, and so can throw. It did not take my grandmother to give him .... And given so - gone. Believe Now people ...

Sent Stepanchuk Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting