About everything. Zhizneutverzhdayusche))

My father in law - a physicist. Engaged in plasma. Periodically, he tells a cute story.

Example of how, during one of the experiments in zero gravity, the plane forgot the two employees of the institute responsible for the installation setup. Those. pilot smoked, smoked, then asked the head of the group, they say, everything is ready? And he replied that everything can take off. How do these two men 40-50 years ubilis not fuck, when the plane took off after the fall of the parabola - the same wild overload, and they are not fastened, no chairs, and just like shit floating in weightlessness and eboshilis all parts of the body through the cabin - unknown. But the fact remains that none of them did not even broke and older did not otpizdili, let alone prosecutions.

Or about the astronauts, who in addition to his other duties more cosmonauts and plasma figovinu potter, so we could here the proverbial "eye" to observe. They say the first week of work not performed, because the people forgetting about the months of training on the ground, vomits the first seven days. However, I myself have confirmed it two familiar astronaut. Just like that, in patsanski: yes, they say, blyuёm not a child, the adult roe sword. Not so, of course, as in the first degree after pyanok, but still.

I remembered all these interesting facts, and thought. And what about our second all? How Yura Gagarin? He was there, too. He, too, with the first really been in a real space, though not fucking do it, but to hand waving. And he stayed in the cold Spacey just something personal. So, nonsense. Little bit. What I mean is that less than a week.

What do you think, dear friends, it vomit? It is much vomit? He retched, as the last bitch, like the last time, damn, or so sensitive srygnul, gritted his teeth and swallowed everything, everything? Was Yuri real man? I do not crap? I, for instance, be sure to be crap in space. I even now, thinking about it, I almost crap, but what was it? What was all of them, the first astronauts, even if today the young strong guys puke seven (seven !!!) days, and possibly shit all the time, but I will not admit it? About Tereshkova we all know. The fragile woman. But honest. He recognized that it was, but she has washed the suit and not thrown off employees work at MCC. And if the suit soaps Leon? He's fucking all out in the open space. Here you can spoil and vomiting obnovremenno without ceasing! Imagine you are standing, hemp rope tied for the egg, and then - bang-bang - the hatch is opened, the neighbor on foot rocket hits you in the ass, and you're funny shaking in a vacuum arms and legs, fly in the pussy. Presented? Fearfully! And, shit, then something epta! And what were they? What was it, an ordinary Soviet guys and calf, which Homeland stuck in this little box, folded in four? What, I ask you!

That's right. Of course, I vomit Yurets. And shit. And all the same. Because it can not be otherwise. Because time is. Because debt epta. And honor. And all-all-all the rest, too. But with what pleasure he returned, and threw his wife - you and I do not understand. Even if you do not first planted wife - still do not understand. Those. he first ski suit removed, washed, and only if, hugging her tightly, planted it on the most tomatoes. That is what it means to love. That's what it means to live life to the fullest and breathe. The main thing is to complete the breast was handy at the right time, and when it is, the moment will come about that the heart will tell. And it did not disappoint, yes.

We are children of another millennium. We others. We spaceflight on dick spit. We would only Learn to write any garbage, and most of us do not care. But everyone has his own duty. And let the one who shits in his pants, waiting for the opening of the hatch, is not offended by the one who pnёt it a second adhesive on dirty ass to give initial acceleration - it is his duty. It instructed him to Homeland. And next time you will be able to change places. Let's be tolerant towards each other. In the end, we're all on the same spacecraft are. Therefore srite, blyuyte, ebites - most importantly, love one another, people!
 Smack.

wannasleep

Tags

See also

New and interesting