1. Create a journal of gratitude and to make daily entries. Thank the people and situations that were useful and pleasing to you this day.
2. Create a daily journal victories. It is similar to the magazine thanks, but in this case, try to write one or more small and large victories, you committed that day.
3. Engage in meditation at least 30 minutes a day.
4. Daily visualize their dream! Make a map of desires and to 5 minutes a day looking at it, imagining that you already have it all.
5. Improve your health. Regularly eat healthy food, take time to rest. It's hard to be positive when you feel exhausted and are in poor condition.
6. Use positive affirmations every day and read the positive stories and aphorisms.
7. Watch your posture: sit up straight, smile, walk proudly, breathe deeply. Try to do it for 60 seconds, and you will begin to feel the difference. (Honestly, try it now!)
8. Keep track of emotions: negative emotions indicate that your thoughts are negative. You can always know when to change the direction of thinking.
9. Stay near the positive people.