The parable of the creation of woman

When God created woman he was working late on the 6th day. Angel came to him and asked, "Why are you spending so much time on it?"

The Lord replied, "Look at all the specifications that I have to comply with to make it. It should be easily washable, but not plastic, have more than 200 moving parts and at the same time move gracefully. It should heal herself when she is sick. Working 18 hours a day. She must have only two hands, but it should be able to embrace several kids and be able to embrace so that any pain is gone, whether the knee or wounding the soul ".

The angel was impressed: "And this is the standard model? That's impossible! Too much work for one day. Set it aside for later ".

"No" - the Lord said, "I'll finish it today, and it will be my darling".

The angel moved closer and touched the woman. "Lord, but she's so soft!"

"Yes, it is soft, but I also made it very strong. And you can not imagine what she can endure and overcome. She looks fragile, but it has enormous power. "

"And to think she can?" - He asked the angel.

The Lord replied, "It can not only think, but also to convince".

The angel touched the woman's cheek. "Lord, it seems you have it turned defective - it flows".

"No, it is not defective" - ​​corrected the angel, God, "the tears".

"What are they?" - Asked the angel.

"They express her sadness, her love, her loneliness, her suffering and her pride".

The angel was really impressed. "Lord, you're a genius! You thought of everything. The woman is indeed marvelous! "

"Oh, yes" - God said. "She has the power that can surprise a man. She can laugh when she wants to cry. She can smile when she was scared. It will help others when she needs help the most. Only one of her eyes is able to do what a man can not afford ... "

Angel could not utter a word, and was fascinated.

The Lord then sighed: "But there it is one thing that is not so. One drawback that if she does not fix, can ruin her life ".

"What is it?"

"She does not know his own worth ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting