99% of users in Vkontakte regularly make mistakes on this list!

1. How can doubt "come" or "come"? Remember once and for all, right - "come».

2. Ordered the "Express"? To quickly prepared :) Coffee called "espresso"!

3. How to "victory" or "defeated"? No way! The verb "win" no form of the 1st person singular. numbers in the future tense. "Win", "'ll be able to win" quite a substitute for this form.

4. Repeat! There is no word "general" and "in general"! There is the word "general" and "in general". And the point.

5. The documents should "signature", but in the Sistine Chapel on the altar wall - "Painting". Not to be confused, my friends, do not confuse!

6. In terms of lexical compatibility expression "the best" sounds as ridiculous as "more beautiful." A big hello to directors' best film. "

7. "Borrow" - to borrow it! "Take me money" - not true. You can not take someone can only someone. "Lend me the money", "Can I take you?" - Correctly.

8. "V_techeniE" (some of the time, in the course), but "v_techeniI" (eg, rivers, over the direction in art). Please note, always separately!

9. Hadron Collider! Not "Androna" who is this "Andron"? Hadrons - are elementary particles in their honor and was named the collider. "Collider", by the way, with two "l".

10. Win! Not win! I sincerely do not understand what motivates people who put there "J". CAPTCHA - GAME.

11. How to "ed" or "ehay" or & quot; Ride & quot ;? No way! The imperative form of the verb "to go" and "go" is only a "Go" or "call in", "come" and etc ... The use of the word "Go" without the prefix is ​​considered acceptable, but desirable in conversational speech.

12. Anyone who still says "theirs" will burn in hell!

13. For writing "I'm sorry" instead of "excuse me" time to introduce fines.

Tags

See also

New and interesting