Pavel Volya

Statement: As far back as I remember - I was an ass. Prosirayu time, spend money, I vetroduystvom some doing.
Just know that when the family is "the wife, child, dog," to work for "Uncle" is impossible. By the time you have to be yourself, "Uncle».
The most important thing - takes a lot.

Pasha Volya was born March 14, 1979 in Penze.Tam also learned to play snowballs on razdevanie.S birth was very thin. As a child wore kolgotki.Uchilsya in Pede Belinsky on behalf of the teacher of Russian language and literature, so this and intelligent. Played KVN, like everything else in Pede that helped rather than hindered their studies, as well as the majority. Years, probably, in ninety-eight was on the Penza television channel 11 in the steep youth program SLAM. Among other leading ideologist Maksim Zelensky, Vicki Dryuchkovoy, Olga Sidorina Paul differed in that grimacing more than others. Hairstyle he was the same as it is now. In general, since it has not changed. But the guy he is resourceful. He has an expensive car. Here's a biography.

Pavel Volya - father
April 9, 2005 in the shopping center "Atrium" the presentation of the new program Comedy Club. At the presentation of the show were the only journalists and visitors of the shopping center. The presentation of Paul Will opened his speech. Immediately outlined his role - "glamorous bastard" who are building their performances on "lowering" of other people, obhayav journalists standing in the VIP-zone.
And unlike the sold-out comedians he did not criticize politicians, not Russia, not our health care and education, does not sow in the society decadent mood. He criticizes the actors, singers and athletes who came to Comedy Club. An important feature - he says nasty face sitting across from him. Often forget about our "anshlagovskie" satirists.
Very interesting area chosen for himself Pavel Volya. Is that the new needs of society is this? It became popular when "one person obs ... raet another in the face?" I've bred praises, praising Paul Will, but, nevertheless, think about it - this is concentrate vulgarity and degradation.
That is, it is not so depraved, just positions itself - but by the zeal by which society grasps the phenomena related to it, can be seen a lot. Apparently this was to be expected - the emergence of this here Paul Will. Society is that it yearns for self-destruction?

Pavel Volya. Quotes. Serious. I want to cry. Such is the Comedy Club

How many can remember - I'm an ass. Prosirayu time, spend money, I vetroduystvom some doing.
Just know that when the family is "the wife, child, dog," to work for "Uncle" is impossible. By the time you have to be yourself, "Uncle».
The most important thing - takes a lot.
If I were four years ago showed pictures of my life today, Behold apartment which you shoot in Moscow, that machine is yours, that's a lot of money, that's one, two, three, four or more heifers yours, here are your friends here such clubs you visit - I would say, "Who do you breed?»
The feeling of "wrong" comes gradually. It should go smoothly withdraw from the stories, and then think, che to do next.

Attention! You do not have permission to view hidden text.

Tags

See also

New and interesting