Kama Sutra with a laptop (16 photos)

It is surprising that so much is written about laptops, and never find a decent description of the item to work with them. Discuss this topic in the community is not particularly made, so many people have, shall we say, rather a vague idea about the possibilities of his body. As a result, many people experience discomfort from which may spoil the mood and overall performance to suffer.

This manual is intended to fill this glaring gap.

Position 1, the so-called classical or missionary.
In this position, there is practically no difference between a laptop and a desktop computer.
It was in her sitting at laptops vast majority of users. Unfortunately, it is not always the most
convenient, sometimes the height of the table is simply not suitable for the growth of the user, forcing hump and
all the time trying to put his feet somewhere. Not to mention the fact that when working table is littered with junk working papers and elementary nowhere to attach the hand.

And, of course, sometimes you want a change. It's OK. This should not be ashamed. Portability - an important feature of the laptop, it is in order and come up with to make you comfortable.

Position 2 - Watch LJ. A slight modification of the missionary position can lead to a significant increase in comfort.

Position 3, the so-called authoritative. Especially popular in several countries, where it is assumed to put his feet on the table.

4 position, at the airport. Ideal for rooms in which all the jack is specifically bastards have done far from the seat.

5 position in the queue. Ideal for a short wait, especially if the battery is charged from a laptop - then we can
settle comfortably without worrying about outlets.
In the presence of a comfortable seat backrest crosses readily with the position of "airport" and it turns out, does not hesitate to say my most
favorite position. Best suited for typing.

Position 6, home. This is the most common position after the mission.
Many consider it the most natural to the human anatomy and design of the notebook.
Perhaps this has some truth, because people are less likely hesitate to use it. Even my mother - a man with Puritan
views on laptops - even she pays tribute to this position.

Position 7, romantic night alone with a laptop. I want to warn, it is easy to fall asleep with his hands on the keyboard.
One day I was falling asleep, continued to move his fingers in a dream, and very scared buddies chatting.
For this reason it is not particularly recommend it for online communication.

Position 8, Sunday. If there is a comfortable, quite hard couch in it can be lain at least half a day.

Position 9 morning. If you like to use my laptop in bed or lying on the carpet - this position is for you.
You can also, observing precautions (see. Appendix 1), put the laptop on its side, then you can put your head on the pillow.
The resulting position on the side is well suited for screen readers (although, of course, in my personal opinion, to pose her night away).

Position 10 camp. When there is nothing really to sit down, there is nothing to lean on, and the more there is no place to put your laptop.
Sometimes it will come down any tree stump or stone.

Position 11 East. They say that even before the advent of laptops is in this position the Dalai Lama repaired their radios (via).
It would seem that it requires a great deal of flexibility and is very inconvenient. However, use it often, and not even gymnasts and ordinary people.
I especially recommend the seekers of new sensations.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting