Cake "Tiramisu".

For the cakes:
(On Form 20 cm) (I bake a 30-cm form cakes so I had two, not chetyre.Tort came not flat, but on the contrary).
3 eggs
200 grams of sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
100 ml of milk
50 g butter

Coffee syrup:
200 ml strong coffee
100 grams of sugar

Cream with mascarpone:
250g mascarpone
200 ml cream 35%
4 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
4 protein
2 tsp vanilla

To decorate:
Cocoa
Chocolate crumb
200 g biscuits Savoyardy (I bought a soft Italian biscuits "Milano" with a layer of chocolate and feel great;))

Biscuit:
Preheat oven to 175S.Vzbit eggs and sugar until light and air mass. Heat the milk and butter until butter is melted yet. Gradually add milk mixture to the sugar-egg mass. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking powder, add to the dough. Mix until uniform. Bake 35-45 minutes, until a toothpick to clean the sample. Post a biscuit to cool, then cut into 4 cakes.

Coffee syrup:
In a small saucepan mix (strong and better not instant) coffee with sugar. Boil until sugar is dissolved. Cool. (I just threw hot coffee in half cup of sugar has dissolved and it perfectly)

Cream with mascarpone:
In a water bath to mix the yolks with the sugar. Stirring constantly, until the mixture zagusteet.Nakryt cling film and allow to cool completely mass. In a bowl, whip the cream. In another clean and dry bowl, beat whites until stable pik.Dobavit mascarpone mixture into yolks and sugar, mix gently. Add whipped cream and vanilla. Gradually stir in beaten egg whites.

Assembling the cake:
Soak cakes with coffee syrup. Each cake put a layer of cream. Ready to smear cream cake on all sides. On the sides to decorate cookies Savoyardy. Put into the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. Before serving, sprinkle the top of the cake and decorate with cocoa chocolate chip.

Tags

See also

New and interesting