Butter - 100 g
Water - 300 ml
Flour - 140 g
Egg - 4 pcs
Milk - 300 ml
Large yolk - 3 pcs
Sugar - 50g
Starch - 2 tablespoons
Flour - 2 tablespoons
Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
Bitter chocolate - 100 g
Cream - 2 tablespoons
1. Heat the oven to 200 C. Cover the 2 baking paper and brush with butter. Oil and water to a boil. Add flour and stir with a wooden spoon to form a soft dough ball. Remove from heat. Cool for about 5 minutes.
2. Put the dough in the bowl of the mixer, hammer eggs, knead the dough. Put it in a pastry bag. Squeeze about 8-10 éclairs for each pan, leaving enough space between them. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool.
3. For the filling, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until creamy blend weight. Add flour, starch. Milk and vanilla to a boil over low heat. Gradually mix the two mixtures, avoiding that the eggs are not curled.
4. For this to start in 2 beaten eggs ladle pour milk, stir and now the egg-milk mixture, pour the milk back. All carefully whisk until thick cream. Remove from heat and cool.
5. In the microwave, heat the chocolate and cream on high speed for about a minute. Stir.
Put the cooled cream in a pastry bag. Make a hole in the tip Eclair tablespoon.
6. Start a cream eclairs. Dip them in the glaze and allow her time to cool.