People ask otfotoshopit pictures. (45 photos)

hello all) beg otfotoshopte fotochku to your taste))

Make this photo if you can sniff that I supposedly beautiful flower or Th something like that !!!

Mona with entoy Fota chvonit repaired prikolnenkae?

and do not write it, you can dream about me! love hurts ... difficult to leave ............... SeKsi M_A_A_S__K_A

Do something with this fotkay) Simpo if nado_.

Help! urgently! brothers want to make a gift for the New Year!))) make a thread that aggressive and bright!))) thank you! Simpo all who help! pzhalsta! ..

please do a background thread can be a beautiful well chtonit more to your taste)) Thanks in advance and repay simplex)))

Remove pozhalsta shameful background and chtonit your choice!

You can on this photo
1.osvetlit picture (what would have been seen zaont)
2.KOZHU GLATKOY ... DO NOT ONLY SUCH AS USUAL Sveta (ZAGARELOY)
3.I change the background on the forest, and if something happens to rain

Make this fotoy Th something, if you can only change the background abruptly some sort, and ostolnoe at your discretion, for Simpo!

Please change the background on the pictures !!! and if you can zagarchik and crown) Thanks in advance !!!)

You can remove the pictures on the wall ... instead another background of your choice to make?
A piano leave) I'll be glad everything for each put Symp.

Vyrezhte on this photo I have long and where a little wrong with the person if you can podpravte)

can I somehow poglamurnee process?)) to change the background

Hello !!! Can I stir Tipo this photo as well, there is supposedly a mermaid on a rock which some, Che is a super-duper !!! thank you in advance!!! Simpo guarantee !!!

Make it fote migayuschyuu inscription pazzitiff pliiizzzz for Simpa:

Guys, if not difficult, you could not on this photo, remove the straps from the rear livchika. bw do, and leave the apple of the same color? well, or something else, at your discretion. patterns or any (heh, I naglenkaya) thanks in advance tremendous !!!

Enrich Kaknau!

Tags

See also

New and interesting