SMS-quiz (26 photos)

Have you ever played in the SMS-quiz? A quiz where one smska worth 5 hryvnia? ;) Today MTS-Ukraine has started an action «100 cars for 100 days." We must answer the quiz questions. Among those who scored maximum points, played 100 Ford Fiesta cars and 2 apartments in "any city of Ukraine" (although a hedgehog is clear that it is necessary to take an apartment in Kiev, who should not, in Kiev, the following simple manipulations in the loser will not stay) .

Rather big prizes. And a lot of them, so that everyone believed that he has a chance. If you send a day for 1 sms, it will increase to $ 100 ARPU for 3 months (ie 30 per month, which a lot of hell). Although a gambler can certainly smsok to 20 a day to send.

Now arithmetic: 100 cars and 20 000 dollars - is 2 000 000 (in fact much less, because if the brand announced, so Ford is somehow involved in the project, at least for half the price pushes a wheelbarrow). To hit 2 million for the 3 months it is necessary to $ 100 (1 smska per day) posted a total of some 20,000 people. When the subscriber database 20 000 000 is 0, 1% of the total. It's worth it, ladies and gentlemen! However, only for the operator;)

But I was terribly interesting - what kind of questions in the quiz? And as it is supported by the interest in the quiz. Not so easy to make a person to send sms to 5 hryvnia.
In general, I thought it was a small ex-ment was not much affect my pocket) and sent to the number 800 blank message. The answer is not found in coming;)

After selecting the language comes the following message here. The system offers call themselves - still, if a person is treated by name, it will be more trusting.

And then the following message. I have as much as 50 points! I'm happy! I'm on the verge of victory! The "all" 10, and I have - as many as 50! This is cool! ;)

forward to the first question;)
Without the Eurovision has not done ... Just some icon ...

I answered correctly! Yay! I'm pretty scholar and connoisseur;)

The second question is also about Eurovision ... and also two options. And also the correct answer 1. I get tired of the stylus to draw a dash;)

And again, right! Have not I done? ;)

The next question is already 100 points! Well this is how much the abyss;)))

Posts rained like mad;)) I just do not have time to send the correct answers;)

Do not have time to "enjoy" a bonus of 100 points. And then offer 150 immediately! Imagine - just 150! Well, I love it! ;) I can not stop;)))

On the question of Klochkova decided to stay, bored;)

But no! - An hour later, comes a new smska! New message not only encourages - it does not stop;)
O Lord! I still miss! Two hours later, Ford Fiesta can be my !!! I can not miss this chance! ;)

New issue should bring me as much as 150 points!

Sends the response and then get a new batch of approval!

And a new question!

And then the first failure (though, in my opinion, both options have the right to exist, but MTS believes that the right answer Belarus)

Immediately helpfully comes a new question. It offers not earn 20 points, and 250 (although the previous question I answered incorrectly) Just think! Already 250 points! Soon I will be their salt for the winter! And to rent every loser!

And again, right! Lord, I am rich - I have as much 610 points !!!
New question. God, what a difficult ... What to choose? !!!

Strain your brain ... It's true!

Wow! I have 910 points !!!
The next question is about football ... Also very complicated ... I think ...

And again, right! God, I'm already almost at the wheel of his new car!

And a new question! Now, the correct answers are at number two!

And here is another cheering message! Lord, yesterday someone has like myself - was a mere mortal, but won a car! But, let me ... yesterday ??! The action started today after !!! Something fishy. A! Just someone found out about it earlier and earlier began to answer the questions! We must catch up with him! Ford has to be my!

The new complex issue. Again, it is necessary to strain your brain and hope for good luck ... If I'm lucky, I'll get another 400 points !!!

About !!! Almost victory! I already feel leather steering column. I already feel the smell of the leather Colour Options salon! I have (it's unthinkable!) Thousand six hundred sixty points !!!

And a new question!

Frankly, at this point I still had enough. For so you can ask questions to infinity;)
And you already knew how to look like a quiz.
Thank you for your attention;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting