Terrible credit history (7 pics + text)

I've been disappointed that I did not give a mortgage six months ago.

And only now realized that actually I was very lucky.

Well its nafig, these investment schemes.

OLEG (collective farm chairman Karl Marx Semiluki Voronezh region, 55 years), Olga (chief accountant of the collective farm, 34 years), Vladimir (mechanic, 58 years), Yuri (mechanic, 57 years), Basil (mechanic, 52 years) VICTOR (mechanic, 48 years)

The average monthly wage: 3618 rubles

SUBJECT CREDIT: fuel, seeds, herbicides and fertilizers, spare parts for tractors and combines

Loan amount: 2 500 000 rubles

"In early 2006, our farm was on the verge of bankruptcy, and the crop - on the verge of collapse. I could not let the world economy and the villagers Small Wherry. On obschekolhoznom meeting offered to employees to take a bank loan for the development of private farms and give the money to the farm to perform native spring field work. 16 cause the most daring, and they received loans from 50 to 300 thousand rubles. We put the money successfully completed sowing in late summer and got a good harvest. In the autumn of us descended on the verification and accused of misuse of funds. But would I have them put it in his pocket? Maybe a little cheated, but any investment of money in the farm can be seen as support for farms. But we have no one understood, and against all borrowers were prosecuted. Then all gradually realized that we are not the mafia, and the truth was on our side. In spring 2007, criminal charges against 16 of the collective farmers were closed with the words "for the active repentance." And I was fully justified only in this year. After that I have all borrowers awarded medals cardboard that he and painted - "Save the collective farm».

Alexei

25 years old, manager

Monthly salary of 11 000

SUBJECT CREDIT: portfolio Cerruti

Loan amount: 25 000 rubles

"I worked for a company that used to take any garbage from China: mugs, candles, thermoses, soft toys. I'm all sold at supermarkets. But I cut. I was glad - like a more solid position. Learned that the company at wholesale furniture manager is required. Good salary, a percentage of transactions - all that is necessary. Only need to look presentable. Suit to go to meet the employer, I took the other. But with a briefcase came ambush. I decided to buy on credit Executive suitcase. In "GE Money Bank" was given the required amount within 15 minutes. But all to no avail - to work I did not have. Hiding from the bank for six months. I'm afraid I will come after me, bailiffs and describe all the property ».

LARISSA

32 years old, postal operator

MONTHLY SALARY: 7000 rubles

SUBJECT CREDIT: Mobile phone Nokia N95

Loan amount: 28 000 rubles

"I went to the store to buy the cheapest mobile phone. But in the window saw him and realized - just want this one! I imagined how nice it will be to get out of the bag, and in the eyes of something will cost. In January, just after the holidays, to issue the credit in the bank "Russian Standard". I knew that I could not pay, but I thought that loosened. The first three months pay on time. And then I got fired and I stopped paying. I began to bomb calls from the bank. I somehow managed to raise cash. She called the bank, but they demanded immediately repay half. That kind of money I had, and I sent them to hell. It is still not paid off. And they forgot about me. For nearly six months, no worries. But I do not know how long this, and if that's where to borrow money? »

FEDOR

30 years old, manager of tobacco products

Monthly salary of 15 000

SUBJECT CREDIT: a tourist trip to the Seychelles

Loan amount: 100 thousand rubles

"I'm tired of working for pennies. I wanted to send all to hell and give up on the island. Last fall, I heard that you can relax and credit. In the "Credit Europe Bank" I immediately gave 100,000 rubles. Enough for a week in a four star hotel in the Seychelles. From the trip, I loved it. But when I came back, started a fact of life: every month I had to give back to 9300 rubles. A salary and so barely enough for utilities, gasoline and something to eat. In general, I did not pay for six months. The Bank has filed a lawsuit, and I had to sell my car - a used VAZ-2111. Eternal memory of my idiotic act was a souvenir - imitation walnut Seychelles palm. Male nut like a phallus and female - on the female organs. Here's a popnografiya »

Olesya

26 years, the model

MONTHLY SALARY: 20 000

SUBJECT CREDIT: silicone breast

Loan Amount: 7,000 USD

"It's always dreamed of dresses and blouses with plunging neckline, but could not afford it with my first cherry size. Then I had a baby and I realized that I have everything ready for breast augmentation - except money. But I was obsessed with this idea, and in July of this year went to "OTP Bank" and took credit for 7000 dollars. Now I have a third dimension, and the number of fans grew instantly. Breasts are no longer sore. But a headache, because every month I am looking for 10,000 rubles to pay off. In my profession, you can not guess how many will earn. So now I'm all in debt. Just a little bit, and I get to blacklist defaulters. And you do not know can remove the implants if absolutely nothing to pay? »

CONSTANTINE

31 years, the foreman

Monthly salary of 10 000

SUBJECT CREDIT: Plasma TV Panasonic Viera

Loan amount: 50 000 rubles

"I'm blown Maker, and I came to the store" M. Video "for a new one. It was then that I caught the eye and the inscription: "Credit for 15 minutes. Down payment - 0% of the purchase price. " Quickly breaking my data through a computer, an employee of the bank "Home Credit" said that I can not take credit for 50 000 rubles. With a clear sense that this is just a gift, I went to choose plasma, which was the dream from the moment they first appeared. Thought extinguish the loan somehow, but two months later construction company where I worked, was closed. And now the financial crisis. Go and interest and penalties from the bank call, send threatening letters that will be served in the court impose a lien on the property. And I tell them nothing. The main thing that my apartment was not touched ».

Artem

26 years old, unemployed

MONTHLY SALARY: Irregular income

SUBJECT CREDIT: a romantic evening for a girl

Loan amount: 300 thousand rubles

"I flirted with his girl friend. And my girlfriend did not realize it was a joke, and left me. I begged her forgiveness, but she did not answer. Helping others. He worked in a bank and without checks through friends managers issued me a credit. I took 300 000 rubles. Decided to return the girl, come what may. Pulled up to her house on the Maybach, presented a rose 101 10 000, a ring with diamonds over 80 thousand. Ride in a limousine to 40,000, handed the card to the spa for 40 thousand, booked a VIP table in the restaurant for 30 thousand, and for the remainder of her blouses bought in "Hunter's Row." And she forgave me. But after a month still left. I pay with a bank, of course, there is nothing, and then call and threaten to take away the car ».

Text and photos by www.esquire.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting