Funny Bush statements.

For eight years, during which George W. Bush was in office the United States, will be remembered not only unsuccessful and unpopular around the world the actions of his administration, which lowered the authority of Washington to an all-time low levels, but also the personality of the occupant of the White House, which has become one of the most important Suppliers ridiculous, absurd and scandalous news about world politics.

Do not be questioned one of the slogans put forward by Bush: "We will have the most educated Americans in the world!" And also causes tenderness phrase the American leader: "One of the best things about books is that sometimes they have wonderful pictures».

Apparently, Bush uneasy relationship with mathematics. "It's definitely budget. There are a lot of numbers, "he noted in an interview devoted to fiscal policy.

at a meeting with the president of Brazil in 2002, Bush genuinely surprised: "Do you have blacks, too?" And when he saw a map of the country, cheerfully exclaimed: "Wow, great Brazil!»

In Japan, Bush said that "for the past half century America and Japan is the strongest and longest of all the alliances of modern times", apparently forgetting that even in the middle of the last century, the US military threw nuclear bombs on Japan. After such gems it is not surprising that Bush confused Austria with Australia and asked what country is Wales.

No luck yet another country, which also have a neighbor with a conformable name. "I recently met with the Russian president in Slovakia. Or in Slovenia, I do not remember exactly how this country called "honest recognized US leader. And Sweden (strange that Bush had confused her with Switzerland) with a light hand of the president of the United States Armed Forces lost. "I do not understand why you're talking about Sweden. They are neutral. They have no army, "he said in 2002.

One day, refusing to answer reporters' questions during a photo session with Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien, Bush declared that he would not do it "neither English nor French, nor in the Mexican language." (Mexico language does not exist, they say in Spanish). With Mexico linked another comic story. "I talked with the new president of Mexico, Vicente Fox, on the supply of oil to the United States. Thus, we will no longer depend on oil from overseas, "Bush revealed the hidden US imperial plans.

A special place in the life of the Bush take relationship with God. "God speaks through me, succinctly he told the White House in 2004, and later elaborated:" God told me to attack, "al-Qaeda", and I attacked them. And he instructed me to advance to attack Saddam, which I did. With the support of God on our side we will win. " Sometimes Bush even dared to talk about himself and God as a well-coordinated team: "The Lord loves you. And I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message designed to people worried their future ».

Finally, a great American leader phrases somehow difficult to classify. It's clean, uncomplicated Bush, who simply enjoy.

"I know how hard you make a meal in the family».

"It will take some time to restore chaos».

"Remember the birds have to suffer, not hunters».

"We must understand that poor people are not necessarily killers»

"It is high time that the human race must enter the solar system».

"I would have invaded Iraq, even if it did not exist».

"I think I might need a break to get to the toilet. Is that possible? "(Note addressed to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a UN summit in September 2005).

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully».

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They are constantly thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and we are too. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting