From the Chinese fans for Vitas (11 photos)

A wave of people's love for Vitas in China is on the rise like a tsunami. Artist bear arms, kneel in front of him, he was cast in bronze monuments. One such is already on site in Beijing - and here the other day Vitas and his team learned about the new creation of Chinese masters.

Very soon - February 19 - at Vitas birthday. But now the work of the post office, which serves home Vitas, literally paralyzed: from China in the name of the singer came to more than 5 thousand. Gifts! Soft toys, portraits of all kinds and shapes, crystal products, exotic flowers, jewelry, and even two plasma screens waiting for the birthday boy in the Russian mail. But especially impressed Vitas gift made by a sculptor from Guangzhou. Someone Yuefei Lu many months of painstaking work on the original monument to the actor - and told what to send the letter.

Quote, spelling and punctuation preserved:

Dear Mr Vitas!
Dear Mr. Sergey Pudovkin!
Knowing that soon, February 19, from Mr. Vitas is a birthday, we congratulate you on the Spring Festival!
We, the Chinese fans Vitas finally so happy to tell you the story agitated that Guangzhou has a fan that works on a sculpture Vitas. He is member of the Academy of Arts of Guangzhou. He is working on a sculpture Vitas 4 months from 15 October 2008 to the present. Create an image - a statue of a sitting height of 175 cm.
The author of the sculpture would say Vitas:
1. Create a sculpture designed for you. I worked a long time, but I need another month to finish this art work.
2. This is the most important and touching work for me.
3. I want you to learn about the world.

Tags

See also

New and interesting