An interesting installation Mark Jenkins

Mark Jenkins - one of the most interesting artists of street art, known worldwide for its street installations created from packing tape. He actively promotes Scottish culture around the world and even teaches the process of creating unusual sculptures in their workshops.

That's about all I knew about Jenkins, attempting to get to the "Moscow street art intervention". Sent letters and a few days waiting for a response, calls, explaining why I want to attend the shares and, behold, I am in the auditorium of the winery. "That's what she and intervention to be a surprise for her and no one knew in advance", - explained to me Arseny, curator of the project. Most of the participants have already done their work and some even managed to set on the streets of Moscow.

The first thing you see - Woman in plastic wrap and tape.

Oh-oh! Maitre knows his wrappings.

Girls make up this strange watercraft.

And here is the head shot with her mistress.

Called to help girls and take yoga at Kursk Station.

Maria Polishchuk wants to put in the waiting room. Dissuade her - a lot of police.

Travel around the city and look for suitable crowded place. Located near three stations.

Predictable turn of events, we have calculated.

Mary explains that studies the reaction of passers-by.

To my surprise, a policeman and a man in civilian clothes when he heard the word "installation" and "foreign artists" do not mind, but simply advised to move away from the entrance of yoga in the plot. Wow it was to choose a place!

Masha (right), once the good is received, decides to put him at the entrance to "Ramstore».

After watching half an hour the reaction of passers-by, leaving yoga.

Masha more upset.

Muscovites scared closed and loaded.

Hardly anyone of them, looking at the sculpture, thought about the bustle of daily affairs, wisdom and purity of soul.

Pure ponds meet me amazing compositions.

It has yet to be installed in the center of the pond.

Authors - Dasha and Katya Glazkova Karmatskikh in making sculpture wrapped with tape own feet.

- How about that come to mind?

- We danced on the place. Thought of the Bolshoi Theatre, the idea was born with a ballerina. Then think about the fountain and ballerina turned and began to swim.

For 400 rubles gondolier coastal restaurant agrees to help the arts.

However, for this he had to bail out of a half-hour of his ship.

Mark Jenkins is watching his disciples, epochal installation.

We were pleased with the successful completion, go to the next, the last of the day, the place.

Tags

See also

New and interesting