In memory of Vladimir Turchinsky ...

November 16 this year, died of a heart attack Vladimir Turchinsky - "Dynamite".
Something too many good people took in this year ...

Vladimir Turchinsky born September 28, 1963 in Moscow in a military family, his father - the Main Directorate of Border Guards officer of the KGB. In fourth grade began to seriously engage in sports. In the fifth grade was the silver medalist in Moscow to combat. In eighth grade team was in Moscow Sambo, 16 years old master of sports. Before the third year he studied at the Moscow Institute of Civil Aviation (MIIGA), specializing in the programmer. Voluntarily left the army, he served in the airborne troops. Demobilized, he moved to the State Central Order of Lenin Institute of Physical Culture (GTSOLIFK), where he received a diploma coaches.

During the perestroika years, Vladimir earned the photographer sold pictures in various magazines. There was a bodyguard of actors and singers, such as Dima Malikov. Translation of articles from English to Russian sports press. He worked in the protection of Cherkizovsky meat processing plant. Later he headed the security service in a family company, engaged in computer technology. He worked as a teacher of elementary grades.

Vladimir Turchinsky conducted a series of television programs: "Fear Factor" (2003), "Fear Factor-2" (2004) on the NTV channel; "The strongest man" on TV channel "Sport"; "Laughter without rules" (April 2007), "Killing League" (2007) on TNT and others. From the middle of November 2004 he conducted a program of jazz and blues, "The Last of the Mohicans" at the radio station "Silver rain". He acted in many Russian movies. Playing in the play "rubber Prince" at the Moscow State Variety Theater. Since 2002, Vladimir is the lead singer of a rock band "Guarana". In September 2006 in the series "Guide to Fitness", a book by Vladimir Turchinsky "explosive philosophy" that reflects the philosophical and practical aspects of a healthy lifestyle.

Master of Sports in judo, Candidate Master of Sports in freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling. In 1991, the first and only national championship in American football, Vladimir became a champion of the USSR in the team "Moscow Bears". Winner of the Russian Cup on American football in the team of "Moscow giants." He played with the team in the semi-professional soccer league in the United States. In 1994 he won the ranking number 1 in the world classification of the participants in this show. He took part in the world championships among the strongest athletes of the world - «World's Strongest Man». He was recognized as the most powerful athlete Russia in 1998 under the version of professional league "Interstrong." Since 2003, Vladimir Turchinsky is the president of the Russian "Professional League Power Extreme» (PLSE). The director and founder of the network of fitness clubs "Marcus Aurelius».

Married three times. His first wife, Irina - putter; second - master of sports of athletics. Third - Irina Turchinskaya, graduated from university with a degree in "protection of computer information", then Institute of Physical Education, an expert on bodybuilding and fitness, fitness model, the vice-champion of Moscow on body fitness, general director of the club "Miss Fitness". The son Ilya (from his first marriage) - champion of Moscow to fight on his hands; daughter of Xenia (third marriage).

The last interview Dynamite ...

​​

"A serious look, mountain of muscle and explosive nickname. But everything changes as soon as he begins to talk about the family. Immediately appear touching notes. Looking at this Turchinsky, you begin to believe that he really "little kitten in a huge bioskafandre" as he calls himself .. "- is the beginning of the interview, recorded by the magazine" head of the family "a few months before the death of famous showman, bodybuilder athlete Vladimir Turchinsky. Today we publish the most interesting excerpts from that conversation, the full version can be read in the December issue of the journal.

Q: Soon will come, perhaps, the most favorite holiday of Russians - the New Year. Does your family celebrate the holiday tradition?

Vladimir Turchinsky: Yes. More recently, we have revived the tradition of celebrating New Year's Eve all together at home. Previously, it does not always work because of the hard work. Today, fortunately, I have the opportunity to refuse to work on holidays and spend that time with his family. If it fails, then we go to the New Year holidays in Italy. Also a kind of tradition.

Question: Have you ever played Santa Claus for their children?

Vladimir Turchinsky: For our children every day I Ded Moroz, so there was no need to change clothes. In general, Santa Claus had to be often. The first time I played Santa Claus for a long time, while still in school. Then he played a lot in the movie, that this year I was invited to play in a movie Santa Claus. I agreed.

Q: Who in your family head?

Vladimir Turchinsky: Our main Irina, my wife. I am a typical henpecked, and do not hide it. In any normal house matriarchy reigns. The man, in my opinion, must realize themselves in the outside world, and the house - a female diocese. Maybe I'm wrong, of course, but we have opened so. And we are happy. The main quality that is to be a man - responsibility. If the person in charge, I believe, all in his life work. Man - this is not the muscles, the man - it is the spirit. I understand that from me like that is strange to hear, but I am deeply convinced of this. The fact is that a strong man can pretend to be poor, to be gentle and moving. But the weak people - hardly.

Q: It's hard to imagine you as a henpecked, you are so big and menacing ...

Vladimir Turchinsky: Well, I dohlyakom I've never been. He was born weighing five kilograms. At the age of ten already took 2nd place in the championship of Moscow Sambo younger boys in the light heavyweight division to 65 kg. In general, I have quite easily moved. I cry all the time. Although I can be tough. Since I'm hard enemies, friends - soft.

"Dynamite" records

- At birth, weighing 5 kg and was 56 cm growth.
 - Nicknamed "Dynamite" Vladimir gave the French wrestlers in the 1980s for the uniqueness of nature.
 - Turchinsky - only Russian, listed in the Directory of honor "Athletes of the twentieth century» («World's Strongest Men»).
 - Only the Russians caught in the encyclopedia of athletes of the XX century "Sons of Samson».
 - The holder of a diploma and a gold medal "International Club champions Guinness." Record: left-handed Vladimir handed dvadtsatitonny decker bus 100 meters.
 - The biggest thing that managed to budge Vladimir - plane "Ruslan" (260 tons).

Q: What about your busy schedule? Family time enough?

Vladimir Turchinsky: All my free time I spend with my family. When leaving, it happens to take with me on the subject. Because of this, I have ceased to act in the "Killing League". Due to the long shooting days was not enough time to spend with his family, and his wife and children I have come first. My daughter Xenia, the son of Ilya's wife Irina - for me the closest people. But still, because of my employment with the family communication takes place in fits and starts. But when I'm home, I do everything for my favorite. For the daughter, I sometimes arrange a romantic evening with candles, music, dancing. Actually, I even feel sorry for her future boys. So just my daughter, I will not give it! Daughters fathers generally pampered. So I spoil it all. I buy her flowers, dresses.

Question: How do you relax?

Vladimir Turchinsky: Do not rest. To switch from one activity to another. For example, when I sing, relax. I'm the lead singer in the band "Guarana". Yet I've been doing photography seriously. I like to photograph, especially children. Contact with kids and animals, I have a very good one. Perhaps I'll half-child, half-animal. I love to dance. My wife in Buenos Aires Tango went to school, studied and took an allowance. And I recently wrote a book.

Q: And how did you come into the sport, remember?

Vladimir Turchinsky: The sport has come, probably through the circus. I just loved to go to the circus, but also corresponded with circus wrestlers, jugglers power. I liked these huge powerful people. Now, when speaking country, I see what eyes boys look at what we create.

Tags

See also

New and interesting