As for the holiday

A friend of mine recently stood before a very important obstacle to a woman's life - the first visit to a gynecologist. It is, of course, very worried.
... By the way, you know in fact, there are liquid soap in jars, there is a button you press and you squeezed in the palm of soap ...
So, while she was ordered immediately after school, so she brought with her was a jar (or bottle) of soap to wash before this terrible ordeal. There is still all right.
The gynecologist who was a man (not the best choice for a first time, but they say that the best gynecologists are men ... strange ...), invited her to enter, lie down and all that. The friend of mine, very worried, says that even my knees were shaking ... The doctor looked at it and gave his opinion about what he saw: "I see that you are right on holiday together!" She bit embarrassed, but I thought that all of this is normal. The process went well and painlessly.
BUT! Arriving home, she began to understand his bag, and ...
... And once again "the way", you know, because we now have the fashion sequins ... and now come up with such "liquid" sequins, from which the body then all the glitters that are in a jar with buttons that squeezed need ... such glitter for the holidays, Party fun to do ...
So that's just such a bottle (bottle) found my friend in my bag ... instead of soap ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting