Terrorist attack in Moscow metro

Two explosions rocked early in the morning with an interval of less than an hour on the subway stations "Lubyanka" and "Park Kultury". According to preliminary version, a bomb detonated by suicide bombers. As a result, more than 30 people were killed.

Telephone "hot line" for witnesses explosions at stations "Lubyanka" and "Park Kultury", as well as relatives of those killed and injured working in Moscow 10:00.

"Telephone" hot line "in the prefecture of the Central Administrative District - 912-37-39, in the subway - 688-03-25, a civilian - 626-37-07. Information on them can begin to learn 10am ».

In addition, the Ministry of Emergency Situations opens "hot phone" psychological help - 626-37-07.

Immediately, two explosions rocked this morning in the Moscow subway. There are dead and injured. As reported by the Ministry of Emergency Situations - around 8 am at the station "Lubyanka" in the second car of the train, which followed in the direction of "Komsomolskaya" worked unidentified explosive device. The bomb detonated when the train stopped at the platform and began landing-disembarkation of passengers. Therefore, there is a victim as the train and on the platform. According to recent reports, 20 people died. 11 injured.

And just half an hour later another explosion rocked the station "Park Kultury" - radial. Reported 12 dead and 12 wounded.

Police translated into a stronger version of service because of the subway bombings. As reported by the UPC, in fact explosions criminal case under article "terrorism».

Station "Lubyanka" is now closed for entry and exit of passengers, trains are not running from the "Park of Culture" to "Komsomolskaya". Now the movement of trains along the Sokolniki line is carried out only in one direction - from the "Streets Podbelskogo" to "South West».

To investigate the explosion in the subway station "Lubyanka" set up headquarters with the participation of representatives of law enforcement and other agencies. At the scene now work Explosives FSB.

June 11, 1996 at the Serpukhov line of the Moscow metro was a terrorist act. In the train bomb exploded. 4 people were killed and 12 were hospitalized.

January 1, 1998 at the station "Tretyakov," the Moscow metro explosion. Power bezobolochnogo explosive device in a handbag, was 150 grams of TNT. Three employees of Metro hospitalized with injuries of varying severity.

February 5, 2001 at the metro station "Belarus-ring" an improvised explosive device capacity of about 200 grams of TNT. 20 people were injured.

February 6, 2004 in Moscow Zamoskvoretskaya line between the stations "Avtozavodskaya" and "Paveletskaya" in the second car of the train explosion. In the tunnel there was a fire, which was awarded 5 - the highest category. Power explosive device was about 4 to 5 kg of TNT. The attack killed 41 people, about 250 - injured, reminds ITAR-TASS. All of the trains were evacuated more than 700 people.

"Eyewitness»

Roman, who did not want to give his last name, rode the train exploded at the metro station "Park Kultury". He told GZT, what happened at the station in the first minutes after the explosion.

- How an explosion?

- I went to the last car of. And the explosion was somewhere in the beginning - whether in the first or in the second car, I can not say for sure. Our membership was driving with constant interruptions. At each station he stood for a long time, we announced that the train will go through so many minutes. The car was packed to the people. Perhaps it was due to the first explosion at the "Lubyanka." But I did not know about it.

On the metro station "Park Kultury" we were told that the train goes no further. Asked to vacate the cars. The platform began some vanity, unhealthy excitement. And then there was light cotton. I tensed, thinking that someone shoots from a traumatic gun. Then, when I went to smoke, it all became clear.

- How do people behave at the station? Started at this point whether the panic?

- People in this situation are very pleased. I do not know how it was then, but we went out very quietly. People went to the door. If someone starts pushing or shoving, then said to each other: "Let's not panic, but it will be even worse».

In the transition from radial station on the ring crush occurred in a short escalator. We jumped over the iron fence, which was blocked by the passage. And they went quietly through the exit, which was the entrance to the station.

When going up the escalator, I heard somewhere below these comments: "So, started to panic." The people at the bottom started to make noise.

Due to smoke some girls started to shut down their noses with handkerchiefs. But it is rather have preventive measures. Breathe because of the smoke was not heavy. The air smelled like the explosion of firecrackers or gunpowder.