Greenpeace unauthorized rally in central Moscow

Yesterday morning the guys from Greenpeace held in the center of Moscow is very interesting action. On the day of the ministerial meeting of the Helsinki Commission (HELCOM) in Moscow, Greenpeace called on the prime minister Vladimir Putin, who came to the forum, to prohibit the discharge of untreated industrial effluents into water bodies, including through the sewer system. Right under the noses of the police, they unfurled a huge banner, and then boarded the boats and left, police officers and security guards stood and sadly watched everything happening.

On the bridge over the Moscow river near the hotel "Baltschug", where the Ministerial meeting, five climbers hung a banner, "Prime Minister Putin! Prohibit the discharge of toxins into our rivers. " Activists in two motor boats unfurled banners in Russian and English, "Stop pollution of our rivers!". A similar appeal was addressed to the participants of the conference team grinpisovskogo ship "Beluga IIĀ», arrived to the place of action.

Climbers ready to deploy a banner.

After 10 minutes of climbers arrived motorboats.

Once all the boats seemed to move to the ship Beluga2, tomorrow the way you will be able to see him on the quay of Gorky Park. Gorky.

On boats also raised banners, they rode for about 10 minutes near the bridge.

The policemen looked sad for a while, and then just sat down and left. Later, the bus driver told me that they went to catch Uzbek, who will remove the banner.

Security Baltschug was set up decisively, a man in a gray took a knife and something started to scream.

Barely 30 minutes after the completion of the action reinforcements arrived, the police a lot of discussions about what to do. They offered to call the MOE. Employees Gormost assured everyone that banner hanging under the cover of night, in the afternoon a bold action in the heart of the city, no one would have dared to arrange here because so many police officers and employees of the FSO.

Remember the guard in gray, he suddenly stuck his arm with a knife and began to cut the rope. To his regret, nothing important, he could not cut.

All somewhere we called and tried to read the inscriptions with banners. On militiamen who is clearly much cursing, they were justified, but could not do anything.

What to do? What to do? What to do? What to do? What to do? What to do? A-A-A-A !!!

Since I am the only one who stayed until the end, I decided to take an explanation. The children were asked to throw their pictures, I promised to send an e-mail.

Employees Gormost still drove the tractor with cradles and cut the banner. He hung almost 2 hours.

This event perfectly illustrates how we are fighting terrorists. If the heart of the city can be so simply arrange such an action, it is surprising explosions in the subway. In the morning, right under the noses of police and guards, 100 meters from the hotel where the conference is going on, and the police just sit in the car and go to look for the Uzbeks, who will remove the banner.

After questioning a little discussed the independence of the media, the police officer in the protocol introduced me as a "freelance journalist" nice. At the end he added: "Corruption will destroy this country."

Tags

See also

New and interesting