8 lessons of the Buddha for a happy and harmonious life.

1. Start small - this is normal. Pitcher filled gradually, drop by drop. Each artist was once an amateur. We all start out small, do not neglect small. If you are consistent and patient, you will succeed! No one can succeed in one night: Success comes to those who are willing to start small and work hard until it fills the jug.

2. Thoughts are material. Our consciousness - that's all. You become what you think. If a man speaks or acts with evil thoughts, it pursues pain. If a man speaks or acts with pure intentions, followed by happiness, like a shadow, will never leave. To live correctly, you need to fill in the brain "correct" thoughts. Right thinking will give whatever you want; wrong thinking - an evil that eventually destroy you. All offenses arise from the mind. If the mind will change, whether there will be misconduct?

3. simple. Restrain anger in itself - would be like to grab a hot coal with the intent to throw it in someone else, but it will burn you. When you release those imprisoned by unforgiveness, you free from this prison themselves. You will not be able to suppress anyone without suppressing and myself too. Learn to forgive. Learn to forgive quickly.

4. Your actions make a difference. To develop, you have to act; to develop rapidly, we must act every day. Glory - for everyone, but know it will be only those who are constantly working. Proverb says: "God gives every bird a worm, but does not throw it into the nest." Buddha said, "I do not believe in fate that falls on men, when they act, but I believe in fate that falls on them unless they have been inactive».

5. Try to understand. We have ceased to fight for the truth, we began to fight only for myself. First, try to understand, and only then try to understand you. You should make every effort to understand the point of view of another person. Listen to others, understand their point of view and you will have peace of mind. More focus on how to be happy than to be right.

6. Defeat yourself. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory - yours. Her you can not take neither angels nor demons, neither heaven nor hell. To win yourself, you need to win your mind. You have to control your thoughts. They should not rage like sea waves. You may think, "I can not control my thoughts. The thought comes when she pleases. To which I say: you can not stop the birds from flying over you, but surely you can prevent it to build a nest on your head ».

7. Live in harmony. Harmony comes from within. Do not seek it without. Do not look outside of what can only be in your heart. Often we can look outside, only to distract themselves from the true reality. The truth is that you can only find harmony within yourself. Harmony - this is not a new job, not a new car or a new marriage; Harmony - a peace of mind, and it starts with you.

8. Be grateful. Let us stand and thank for the fact that if we did not learn much, at least, have not spent a lot of time, and if they lost time, then at least do not get sick, and if sick, at least not dead. There is always something that is worth to thank. Do not be so pessimistic, that for a moment, even at the time of the quarrel, you will not be able to realize at least ten things that are worth to be grateful. Not all were able to wake up this morning; Yesterday, some have fallen asleep for the last time. There is always something that is worth to thank. A grateful heart will make you great!

Tags

See also

New and interesting