Celebrity Weddings 2010 (15 photos)

Stars celebrating their wedding day in the summer.

Country music star Carrie Underwood-style, 27 years old, and hockey player Mike Fisher, 30, tied the knot 10 July 2010 in the presence of 250 friends and relatives. According to the magazine «PEOPLE», the ceremony classical music and Bible passages. Engagement Fisher and Underwood took place on 20 December. In March, in an interview with «PEOPLE» Carrie he told me that because of the busy schedule lovers, they will be for some time to wander between the houses in Nashville and St. Petersburg, Ontario. (Jason Merritt / Getty Images)

Spanish actors Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are among the Oscar-winning married couples after joined destinies in the Bahamas in July 2010. Relationship couples began in 2007, for both spouses is the first marriage. Cruz, 36, was awarded the Academy in 2009 for supporting actress film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona." Bardem, 41, received his statuette a year earlier for the film "Old Men." (Getty Images)

TV presenter La La Vazquez and the player of the basketball team «Denver Nuggets» Carmelo Anthony were married July 10 at Cipriani, on 42nd Street in New York. (Jason Merritt / Getty Images)

Wedding actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt held on July 10 at the villa «D'este» in the Italian town of Como, away from prying eyes. Krasinski representative confirmed the marriage, and added that Blunt was a classic cream-colored dress and marched to the altar at the wedding march. Krasinski, 30 years old, and Blunt, 27, began dating in 2008 and got engaged in August 2009. (Jason Merritt / Getty Images)

Comedian Martin Lawrence and his common-law wife Samika Gibbs and were married July 10, 2010. Their daughters Amara, 7 years and Liana, 9 years old, and a daughter from his first marriage Lawrence Jasmine, 14, were bridesmaids. Lawrence, 45, and Gibbs, 35, celebrated the festive event in the close family circle. (Gregg Deguire / WireImage)

Megan Fox and Star TV series "90210" Brian Austin Green were married June 24th, 2010. (Phil McCarten / AP)

June 16, 2010 Harrison Ford and Calista Flokrart entered into marriage in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The ceremony was held in the governor's mansion, he led her Gov. Bill Richardson. (Frazer Harrison / Getty Images)

Actress Jane Lynch Lara Embry, and known for the series "The Chorus", were married on June 6 at the restaurant «Blue Heron» in the city of Sunderland, Massachusetts. (Jon Furniss / WireImag

Star series «Beverly Hills 90210" Ian Ziering, who participated in 2007 in the "Dancing with the Stars," married Erin Kristine Ludwig in Newport Beach, California May 28, 2010. (Michael Buckner / Getty Images)

Alanis Morissette married rapper Mario Tridvey «Souleye». Private ceremony was held on 22 May 2010. "I want to share with you the good news, my boyfriend and I were married Souleye - Alanis wrote on his page on the social network Twitter. - I hope that we will live together for life. " (Jason Merritt / Getty Images)

Deniell stars Jensen Ackles and Harris were married in Dallas, Texas, May 15, 2010. The couple met for 3 years, since in 2007 they played together in the comedy «Ten Inch Hero». (Jason Merritt / Getty Image

May 1 in a secluded vineyard in northern California, the wedding of actor and comedian Seth Green and Clare Grant model. (Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images)

The comedian and star of the movie «Borat» Sacha Baron Cohen married Australian actress Isla Fisher, who starred in the film «Confessions of a Shopaholic», a small synagogue in Paris on 15 March 2010. According to the magazine «People», Isla said: "For me it was very important that it was a beautiful ceremony in the presence of friends and relatives. But when you're a public person, to keep a secret it is very difficult. " October 19, 2007 in Los Angeles, Fisher gave birth to a girl who was named Olivia Baron Cohen. (Frazer Harrison / Getty Images)

Journalist «Weekend Today» Rohrbach Emmy and a star of the series "Melrose Place" Andrew Shu got married in New York on 6 February 2010, at the 37th birthday of the bride. The ceremony was conducted mother Shu couple exchanged vows of his own. "On the evening everything was fine," - said Rohrbach. (Courtesy of Amy Robach)

British writer and model Sofia Dahl, 32, was married to the singer and pianist Jamie Cullum, aged 30, in a secret ceremony in the New Forest in Hampshire January 9, 2010. According to sources, the bride wore a dress by Versace ivory. Sophie is the granddaughter of children's writer known for the book "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Matilda." (Ben Stansall / AFP - Getty Images)

Tags

See also

New and interesting