How to cook an egg, a kind of nuclear and terrible (9 photos)

The hardest thing in this manual is to get a tablespoon of red cabbage juice. Next, we need only eggs, butter, salt and pan, grater, tomatoes and ketchup on request.

Get the most juice you like anyone, I rubbed grated cabbage and squeezed through cheesecloth

Further gently break the eggs in some capacity. Can not break the yolks. Since I have conceived such a thing, then everything must be perfect and aesthetically pleasing. The required number of eggs divide and separate the whites from the yolks.

In proteins add red cabbage juice at the rate of 1 tablespoon per whites of 2 eggs (if you overdo it with the juice, then it will affect the taste). Stir our nuclear mixture (But do not whisk !!!). braschaem attention to the strange chemical reaction: purple cabbage with yellow protein barely give vigorous color, in my case I was a bit too far with the juice and the color came out somewhere near the dark green and aquamarine (quality of photos terrible, nothing but the phone but the point is clear nebilo )))

I think if there is less juice, the color will be more green =)

Heat the pan, put the butter on it (possible options: spread, lard, etc. as you like). Pour our proteins (proteins and which call is scary), and spoon on top decompose yolks.

Fried egg fry who knows how. I usually fry it on a very low heat for 7-10 minutes without breaking the yolks and without cover.

Do not forget to salt our unusual dish.

For decoration is not suitable greens, but you can use a few drops of ketchup. Or anything else bright red or yellow.

I promise you, you will be scared by it is, even knowing of what this dish is done! =)

Went further flight of fancy ...

With great precision spread on a plate

Voila!

Bon appetit!

Parents even under the threat did not dare to try - I ate with pleasure))

and even a little bit of imagination ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting