Do you know how to make microwave ovens?

Author: When I was a kid, our home was a black and white TV. It was called "Horizon". Television has long been the color, but my parents did not have the money to afford the corresponding apparatus. So we watched black and white picture. The only day when the image on your TV correspond to output signals - the day of the death of Vladislav Listyev. Then the screen all day showing his picture. Black and white. Then the market flooded by foreign TVs. First, the Japanese and then Korean brands. And, we can say already, and most recently - in Russia came the Chinese technique. Nevertheless, the brand "Horizon" is preserved. Under her release now not only TVs but also irons, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners and air conditioners. However, ironically, "Horizon" is called, not all of them. I was able to watch the production of microwave ovens.

The company operates in Belarus. Now de jure, though allied, but de facto a different country. This is - one of the shops, which produces microwaves. The giant machine is actually nothing more than a press.

Such a sheet of iron in it put:

And so removed:

In this workshop several Presses. Everyone makes their harvesting. Which are then stacked in neat rows.

It remains to seal the four walls of the blank and put on the conveyor.

For this tape iron boxes move to another shop. Along the way, they are in the process of coloring.

The final form of microwaves acquire here. This assembly workshop:

While some blanks waiting in the wings ...

... Others, to master:

In this shop there are two parallel tape assembly. Each employee of the enterprise responsible for one thing. For example, the work of this woman is to glue the label on the back side of the device:

If someone thinks that it is not work, but fun, I can offer experience for yourself. The conveyor is not stopped for a second, a minute through the hands of every employee passes a dozen appliances.

The wires in the usual cardboard box ...

... Then soldered, they say, flick of the wrist:

As I was told, microwave - one of the most easy-to-device household units. It least electronics. Process of assembly and the truth is not a high-tech look, and certainly was far from the stereotypical "Silicon Valley." In fact, iron box, a motor, a pair of wires, and culinary future is assured.

The former Soviet enterprise, though looks quite modern, from the Soviet past is finally rid could not. Over the heads of workers posters calling for honest labor. The leaders called me the numbers of the average salary that is produced. And I remember that exactly the same figures, no less, no more, I called on other Belarusian enterprises. $ 500. This amount pronounced by my side in this country permanently. It sounds like an incantation. Sometimes I do not even know if I want to make sure that as many workers receive, whether leaders convince themselves. Employees of the company in the presence of leadership, of course, to deny their words did not. But friends in Minsk, hearing these figures, smiled and said that there is "a very good salary».

Although it is believed that the work of other electronic devices - the privilege of men, they are quite a bit.

In general, women work in the shop:

A little side stands an example of how products should look like. Clarify the functional purpose of this subject I failed.

It's time to talk about the brand of the product. With a production tape devices go here called Vitek. Manufactures home appliances in Belarus is no longer just "Horizon", a joint Sino-Belarusian company called "Midea-Horizont".

On the warranty card and instructions, respectively, already the name of a Chinese brand. These small booklet is placed inside the microwave here.

And after the unit is waiting for the device, which it packs:

Microwave ovens are available for sale:

At least, the company continues to produce TVs under the same name. Screen name Horizont stood in the hotel room where I was staying. Despite the change of Cyrillic letters, all the same easy to read the names. Almost as in my childhood. TV only has a color, not black and white. But he tells all about the same: the achievements in the national economy and support the workers of enterprises leadership of the country in all its endeavors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting