Bike-taxi (8 photos)

The airport is always a hassle - that arrive too early and loitering hour and a half down the hall, then nervous in the car, standing in the expected traffic jam. Even the option bus - subway - aeroexpress far from ideal - morning crush in public transport does not match the internal rise to an interesting trip abroad. Opt for a fourth, as yet little known in Moscow option - biker checkered.

- Krylatskoye - Sheremetyevo? 30 minutes for maximum doedem.
 - And how to dress? - I ask the most worrying me a question - take a warm country windproof jacket did not want to.
 - Yes, as usual dress, I have everything.

Ivan met at the door, laying on my ammo bike helmet, knee pads, jacket, gloves and a disposable cap-Charlotte.

During the night it got cold on the street - plus three hair after a morning shower do not have time to dry, I stand, I'm afraid I do not know what more, or a motorcycle, or likely to suffer abroad after me it will blow.

With me two backpacks with the photography and belongings. The first is placed inside the seat, Ivan captures the second grid and the luggage belt.
 - Cidish bag, hands holding on to the bracket or for me, his feet on the steps, they do not need to chat and help in cornering slopes is also not necessary - "kolenochki" we will not take them. The main objective of passengers - not to interfere with the pilot. Sat down, relax and enjoy.

With me two backpacks with the photography and belongings. The first is placed inside the seat, Ivan captures the second grid and the luggage belt.
 - Cidish bag, hands holding on to the bracket or for me, his feet on the steps, they do not need to chat and help in cornering slopes is also not necessary - "kolenochki" we will not take them. The main objective of passengers - not to interfere with the pilot. Sat down, relax and enjoy.

Flew to Leningradka typical morning traffic jam. Begin to wade between the machines, it is very unusual to see them on top of the roof, it seems that just about Zaden they mirror knees.
International Highway - Terminal F. Yes, indeed, the higher the speed, the wider smile when get there. In this manner, it should be possible to treat aerophobia - after the bike seems a toy airplane.
 - 22 minutes, 30 kilometers - to announce my driver, apparently, is in the tradition of bike-taxi - to inform passengers about the time spent on the trip.

If I was going for the money, then this is my trip would have cost 1500 rubles.
 - Not much? - Interested.
 - This is how you look. When compared to the official carrier of Russian Railways, which takes 42 rubles. per kilometer outside Moscow, we ask a little more - 50 rubles. From the city center at any airport - three thousand. But without delay.
 - Shahid taxi will be cheaper ...
 - Cheapest our bike is worth more than any "Beliy shistorka" several times. You never checks the driver does not know about the broken brake ... We have the same average length of pilots - 9 years, insurance for passengers to 500 thousand. Rubles, and the responsibility is quite different than that of private traders.
 - What business? - I can not calm down at the expense of regular customers-girls. - Evacuation of traffic jams, motokortezhi, bike photo shoot, all the things that you are advertising on the site? Do not demand?
 - Everything is. And courier services and "in Paris on business urgently" ... Recently, a woman brought in Sheremetyevo. Her daughter then, the plane in 11 hours, and the passport in the travel agency on Voykovskaya and 10-15 it has not yet returned. Smart Mom realized cause motorcycle taxi and voykovskoy to the terminal P pilot is 13 minutes away. 15 kilometers away. These are the 60 kilometers per hour, but the route could take much more than an hour, all the more so when the highway repaired and there was a narrowing in both directions. Businessmen, people who need to drive around for a day a few points too enjoy. One of our client-attorney, constantly teeter on notaries. So it accumulates all their weekly task, then orders the pilot and wander day. Says that without a bike-taxi to the whole week doing only these travels by car.

- But the evacuation of the tubes does not happen often. Usually call for half an hour, when they realize that the edge - worth Yasenevo, it is necessary for the airport. I can only go 30 minutes to file a pilot, well, there's no one around. At least an hour were told we would have it removed and taken. One boy constantly giving orders to us in Istra. But I do not understand it - ideal to take the bike in Moscow, and then transfer to the book a taxi in the Moscow region. Car and bike ride around the track the same way, it is far to go on a motorcycle really uncomfortable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting