Recipe for roll with cottage cheese dough with apples

Apple Spas is coming soon, which means it's time to make delicious pastries with apples . If you are tired of pies, I suggest baking a roll for tea. Delicate curd dough and juicy apple filling with nuts will win the heart of everyone who tastes it.

Today, the editorial board of "Site" will share with you, dear reader, instructions for making a quick apple roll . An original recipe with affordable ingredients!

Roll for tea Ingredients for the dough
  • 120 g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 100 g butter
  • 2 tbsp. l. Sahara
  • 10 g vanilla sugar
  • 1.5 tbsp. flour
  • 0.5 tsp soda

Ingredients for the filling
  • 4 apples
  • 20 g butter
  • 3 handfuls of raisins
  • 2 tbsp. l. Sahara

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough in a convenient container, combine softened butter with sugar and vanilla sugar. Rub everything with a spatula until smooth.

2. Add an egg, cottage cheese. Mix well. Also add baking soda and flour. Knead into a soft dough, then collect into a ball and cover with a towel.

3. To prepare the filling, wash and peel the apples. Cut the apples into cubes. Place the apples in a saucepan. Add sugar and butter there. Boil the apples over low heat for 10 minutes until the liquid evaporates. Remove from heat and add raisins, stir.

4. On a table dusty with flour, roll out the dough into a layer up to 0.7 cm thick. Distribute the filling evenly over the dough, and then roll everything into a roll, pinch the ends of the roll.

5. Transfer the roll to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can grease the roll with whipped yolk. Bake the roll in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35 minutes.

6. That's all, the roll with apples and raisins is ready. Bon Appetit!

I found this recipe on the excellent Prostorecept channel. To learn more about the process of making this roll, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtWwTafSutI

Editorial Advice I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the recipe for a biscuit roll with apples and nuts. Thanks to the nuts and lemon zest, the filling for the biscuit roll acquires an amazingly bright taste!

It turns out a very tender, airy, fluffy and soft dough. And in combination with a large number of fragrant apples, this roll will please even fussy ones. My son doesn't like apple pies, but he eats such a roll for breakfast on both cheeks.

Be sure to prepare this apple roll for tea to please your family, and most importantly, to celebrate the second summer Savior.

Tags

See also

New and interesting