The arrest of Tymoshenko

Court changed the preventive measure for Yulia Tymoshenko with a subscription about not leaving the arrest.
It happened after the former prime minister has called the current Prime Minister Mykola Azarov corrupt.

Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko until September 6 will be found guilty of violations of at the conclusion of gas contracts with Russia in 2009 and sentenced to prison, according to the magazine "Focus" referring to a source close to the investigation in the High Council of Justice of Ukraine.

It is a sentence of up to five years.

Employee of the special division of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "Golden Eagle" has suffered in a clash with supporters of former prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko, which began in the Pechersk court of Kiev the judge's decision immediately after the arrest of Tymoshenko.

An employee of "Berkut" broken head, the face bleeding. The victim was taken away in the interior court.

President Viktor Yanukovych has no relation to the arrest of former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko does not interfere with the judicial authorities.

"This has been sounded by the president that his administration has nothing and can not interfere in the activities of the judiciary, it is written in the Constitution," - said the press secretary of the Ukrainian president Daria Chepak.

General Prosecutor's Office does not have information on where to have taken away from the courtroom ex-prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko.

This was stated in the press service of the Prosecutor General's Office,.

"Now the prosecutor's office has no information about what to jail Tymoshenko took».

At the same time her assistant, Olga Tregubova reported that Yulia Tymoshenko was taken to jail Lukyanovka where the ex-Interior Minister Yuriy Lutsenko accused of abuse of power.

First deputy leader of the party "Fatherland" Oleksandr Turchynov urges Ukrainian citizens to actively participate in actions in support of ex-premier Yulia Tymoshenko.

In total, the rally was attended by about 200 supporters of the former prime minister and about 50 policemen.

Former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko promises that never will end their lives by suicide.
Timoshenko before his arrest, wrote a note with these words.

"I want to make a statement in connection with the implementation of the plan for my arrest. Clearly, this is a political opponent of violence, but I do not know. I want to say that I have no inclination to suicide. What tricks are done with Kirpa and Kravchenko, it is not worth repeating. I never finished the life suicide. Everything I do - this is my struggle against the criminal regime of the rightful place of Ukraine in the world. Glory to Ukraine. Yulia Tymoshenko ", - said in a note.

"It is written by her own statement she gave me a week ago, when we learned about the possibility of her arrest," - said Tymoshenko's former lawyer Serhiy Vlasenko.

The Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday, a few hours after the arrest of ex-premier Yulia Tymoshenko, which is accused of violations of at the conclusion of gas contracts with Russia in 2009, said that these contracts comply with the legislation of both countries, and Moscow hopes that the Tymoshenko trial is fair .

Tags

See also

New and interesting