One phrase my daughter has literally restored my faith in our own strength

Thirty five million seventy seven thousand one hundred eleven

Several years ago I seriously hurt my leg in the accident. I made a difficult operation, followed by a long rehabilitation period. The doctors predicted that I would never be able to walk normally let alone run, but I never gave up and every day do special exercises.

After about a year after the accident I was finally able to walk. With a cane, limping, but he was able! Then relatives asked me to take it easy, convinced that nothing good comes out of my exercise will come that I can overwork and to reduce all your efforts to nothing. Reluctantly I agreed with them.

And then one evening I phoned my wife and asked her to go to her daughter-the second form school for parent meeting, she could not keep up. Nothing to do, I had to go. The meeting went well, I heard a lot nice about your daughter. After graduating, I went into the school hallway and sat down on a bench, gathering strength to walk home. And then my attention was attracted by the newspaper class where I studied my daughter.

I looked closer and saw that a large sheet of paper drawn a big Daisy, and each petal is something written. Looking closer, I realized that the children wrote on the petals their desires. "I want a new phone" "I Want bike", "I Want to go to another country", "I Want to get all a's for the year", — was written on them.

Suddenly one of the petals I saw the familiar rounded and neat handwriting. "I want my daddy could run and play with me," wrote my favorite girl. At this point I promised myself I would do everything possible to fulfill her wish. And I did it. It took me a few years to get in shape, but now we take each year with my daughter and wife go to long Hiking trips, running in the fields and raft down rivers.

I'm afraid if I'd had my daughter wrote a wish on that white paper petal, then I would have given up on the exercises and still walked with a cane.

The website is now at Classmates! Push:

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting