From what I gathered their femininity

Believe in miracles?I collect their femininity from the set pieces, from disparate parts. Buy, barter, dig out of the ground, washed clean from dirt, dried in the sun. Fear, doubt, want to believe and not believe in the value of what I found.

I began to gather his collection with a large granite (I wanted to write – sepulchral) slabs, called "Good girl".The stone was heavy, boring, and distributed in nature. In General, values are not represented. First and foremost, for myself. Reliable but dreary, predictable and dull. Something was missing.

Fifty three million three hundred fifty eight thousand eight hundred twenty six

Lacked not only breakaway from my feminine gem stones, but courage itself, to show in them. Although I really wanted to sparkle, to glisten, to sparkle with bright, provocative, unprecedented shades.

Later still they began to appear... Rejected the Shadow, frightening in its audacity and indecency, threatening to start on the slippery slope, to deprive me of the society of good people.

Came a cheeky Slut who's a sexuality

Washed from the mud turned Hysterical emotion,

Boorish helped to defend the borders;

Lazy save of the forces that damn Good girl strove to pull for a pittance.

One million two hundred fifty five thousand eight hundred eighty four

The greedy man took care of his from assault, but Baba Yaga cooked soup of toadstools, along the way, sharing women's wisdom, and punished to value their inner wealth. At the same time scare away those evil forces in me settled, afraid.

A lot of these Shadows was – who I am in the habit initially feared, but having started to breathe easier, more to himself, and others like it, and whose wealth I could later spend to increase.

And suddenly there's a new way... knocked me Assol, which I perceived as sweet, innocent dreamer, provoked me this naivety to gnash tooth. Daydreaming when we should act? It is idiocy.

What I brought this way? What gifts have prepared?

Become dreamy? Learn to wait, be patient? Even more relaxed? BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

Belief in miracles removes the barriers and limitations, and the impossible becomes smaller.
Oh, honey, gonna, come..... need a stone in my collection. published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //veronikahlebova.livejournal.com/39557.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting