As the first time I got drunk

I called some friends to a disco. There I first tried alcohol and the habit so drunk that a few feet is not kept. Home I hitched a ride with a friend who took me directly to the apartment, opened the door and neatly put me near the wall in the hallway, and then ducked out to my parents not to talk.

Oklemavshis little, I realized that I wanted to sleep and eat. But first, there. Somehow I found the strength to walk to the kitchen to make yourself at least a sandwich. Rattle in the kitchen, cut off a piece of bread, sick of butter and sausage... But at this point, the desire to sleep still overcame the hunger and I barely crawled to bed, where he collapsed without undressing.

The next morning I, of course, was bad... On the legs give way, I went to the kitchen where I was greeted by mom with a very stern facial expression. Speechless... After a few minutes the mother finally said, putting a finger somewhere on the table:

Sandwich don't forget to eat!

I looked at the table, and there... Right on its edge smeared with oil, and the top prishlepnut thick piece of sausage...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting