10 evidence that the Royal family has a smart sense of humor

Forty three million six hundred seventeen thousand seven hundred fifteen

The Royal family of Windsor, many associated with the reference English stiffness. In fact, like all people, persons of blue blood are not averse to make fun of your family and a good laugh.

In this post, the Website has collected the strong statements of the members of the Royal family, who argue that humor is not alien to them.

1. Before the birth of Kate Middleton Queen Elizabeth joked:

2. When Kate Middleton asked why they were late, she replied:

"William laid his long hair."

3. After the birth of her first grandson, Prince Charles asked whether he is happy that finally became a grandfather. The Prince replied:

4. About culinary skills of his wife, Prince William spoke as follows:

"Cooking Kate could be described as "Oh, I'm so skinny"".

5. Prince Charles had to congratulate the beauty Queen of England, and that's how he got started:

"My father taught me, if I ever meet a woman in a dress like yours, I must look her straight in the eyes."

6. At the London marathon 2012 Prince Harry has promised that next year the marathon will run William and Kate. When in 2013, Harry asked, where is his brother and his wife, he replied:

7. But what he thinks Prince Philip about the rules of etiquette:

"If a man opens the car door before his wife, so he's either a new car or a new wife".

8. When Prince William was asked what he understood, he grew up, he replied:

9. Before one of his trips to America, Prince Harry said:

"I am very concerned that American children, especially those who have ever visited Disneyland, they will not believe that I was a Prince. So this time I'm going to wear the crown, Cape and those shoes with long noses".

10. An appointment at an Australian University to Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Philip, presented a pair — Mr. and Dr. Robinson. The man noticed that his wife is a doctor of philosophy and that her person is much more important than it. What Prince Philip said:

"Oh yeah! Our family absolutely the same problem."

Photos on the preview rexfeatures
According to the materials of marieclaire, hellomagazine, firstforwomen

See also
That's what the Queen of England always wears a purse
Why the British Royal family doesn't use his name

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-kultura/pochemu-britanskaya-korolevskaya-semya-ne-polzuetsya-svoej-familiej-1438065/

Tags

See also

New and interesting