Welcome to a world without pain and chronic disease! This thorn will help...

Applicator developed by a physician-reflexologist, N. G. Lyapko — a magical thing. I think he should be in every home! My family has tested on itself action of this prickly healer, because I can in good conscience tell our readers about it. I do not doubt minutes: the applicator works, removing any pain in the back or neck, removing headaches and giving relaxation for the body and nervous system.

What to do? Just lie down on the needles and wait 10 minutes. Then there comes a state of indescribable bliss... When during the pregnancy the last time I was back, the only thing that could help — this is not like any other needle applicator. Serves to this day, regularly, and it's been 9 years!

© DepositPhotos

Mat, Laptopo fact, the scratchy pad or cushion medical rubber covered with needles of different metals: iron, Nickel, copper and zinc. Needles covered with silver. The applicator can be of different size and shape, there is even an instance in the form of a flower. But the principle is the same.

The effects of needle acupuncture on a large area of the skin stimulates active points and receptors. Occurs local response, expressed in changes of blood circulation in the skin, the temperature increases. Upon contact of metal needles with the skin undergoes amazing physical and chemical reactions! Awaken reserve forces of the body, able to cope with any problems.

What cures applicator Lyapko
  1. Low back pain.
  2. Headaches.
  3. Gastro-intestinal disorders.
  4. Injuries and fractures.
  5. Bronchitis, chronic lung problems, bronchial asthma.
  6. Hypertension, cardiovascular disease.
  7. Muscle pain, muscle clamps.
  8. Back pain, back pain, sciatica, intervertebral hernia.
  9. Painful condition after suffering a stroke, after surgery.
  10. Violation of metabolism.
  11. Insomnia, nervous tension.

© DepositPhotos

"Yang" and "Yin" — the two forces that govern our health, says Eastern medicine. The imbalance between these forces causes various diseases of the body! Applicator Lyapko, the use of which becomes regular, returns the harmony in life, and eliminates diseases.

The device is designed so that the needle cannot penetrate too deeply into the skin to hurt. There is only stimulation of active points, and through them — a profound effect on the internal organs. If you have a headache, neck or back, you can feel the effect of the miracle Mat: a slight tingling comes relief and freedom from pain that tormented one day.

© DepositPhotos

Applicator needle has no analogues in the world. This invention was tested by thousands of people! If you're one of them, please write in the comments your experience using the wonderful tool, let more people know that it really helps, relieves pain, improves life! I sincerely wish you health.

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting