The solution of Solodovnikovi is a unique tool for the treatment of pyelonephritis, prostatitis and more!

"The solution of Solodovnikovi" — known by the name of the author and patented in 1999 by the Russian Agency for patents and trademarks. Studies solution underway since 1997.

Elena Solodovnikova

Today we can conclude:

• The solution has pronounced detoxification effect, simulating the function of monooxygenase liver.
  • By oxidation are removed from the body nitrogenous waste products (urea, creatinine, ammonia) and other metabolic toxic substances, which are formed during ischemia, intoxication, destructive-septic processes, burn disease, liver-kidney failure.
  • A solution is independent bactericidal effect against virtually all kinds of pathogenic microorganisms — protozoa, viruses, fungi, bacteria. Under the influence of "solution" a certain part of the T and b lymphocytes die, but after 24 hours the number of cells of the immune system increases by 20-35% due to increased formation of new cells, resulting in an active immune modulation.
The author of Solodovnikovi E. C. proposed composition of the drug-infusion for treatment of viral diseases like herpes and its varieties, adenovirus infections, Coxsackie virus, cytomegalovirus, Dengue fever, malaria, herpes virus, Epstein-Barr, influenza, hepatitis, rubella etc.

The drug is effective in treating bacterial burdens — fetus of Campylobacter, Campylobacter pilotis, enterococci, Salmonella, staphylococci, pneumococci, chlamydia, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas, Gardnerella, Staphylococcus aureus, Toxoplasma protozoa, mycoses, including Aspergillus, mycoses fungoides.

Preclinical studies of the drug conducted at the Ural honey.the Academy has proved its absolute security. LD-50=0.It is recommended for the treatment of patients with different purulent destructive processes, sepsis, anaerobic infection. The drug has a high detoxification, antiseptic, anti-ischemic, analgesic, immune-modifying effect.

Patients with bronchial asthma, aggravated allergies, and other chronic lung diseases every year becomes more and more. Diagnostics by method art suggests that the reason for this infection by protozoa, viruses, mycoses /a special place I would have took the mycosis type penicillin/. The standard treatment is often reduced to a lifetime of hormone therapy.

Relief of the syndrome of "asthma" comes on 2-3 of the infusion and to consolidate and restore the alveoli required to 7-8 infusions. A repeat course is needed in that case, if the experience of asthma 10-15 years.

Infertility and miscarriage due to toxoplasmosis and cytomegalovirus infection — the problem of the century. Toxoplasmosis of any localization method of art is not tested after 2-3 infusions. For treatment of cytomegalovirus sometimes requires up to 10-12 infusions.

Strokes, heart attacks, high blood pressure. High blood pressure is a signal to take action to address the causes of hypertension, i.e. to the adoption of measures to establish normal blood circulation. Because of the lack of oxygen to the cells of organs cease to perform their functions normally. Acute shortage of oxygen causes massive cell death, i.e., leads to heart attacks and not just the heart or brain, but other organs.
The application solution allows to improve blood flow in organs, to restore blood flow to the tissues of these organs, i.e. to remove the ischemia. Pressure normalized after 1-2 infusions.

In practice, there are cases of complete recovery of motor and speech function, when the prescription of stroke was 2 years.

The effects of epidemic encephalitis, such as hyperkinetic syndrome, spastic torticollis. The patient with this diagnosis after 7 infusions stopped the tremor of the muscles of the head and neck. For family reasons the patient stopped treatment. I was in remission for 1.5 years.
Hodgkin's disease. The duration of treatment and number of infusions is determined by the stage and disease duration. Attached 2 history. In one case, it took 19, 24 in the second infusion.

By using a product fast results obtained in the treatment of pyelonephritis, cystitis, prostatitis, adenoma and other urogenital infections. Kidney stones under the effect of the drug is crushed and displays fine sand of the Kidney is always cleaned first. Urate and oxalate after the first infusion, phosphates are excreted later.

The herpes virus Epstein-Barr called in English literature "virus fatigue" does not require long-term treatment as herpes simplex virus, especially if these viruses are under activity/D5, D 15, D 30/. If you are testing the activity of HSV D200, Д400, the treatment can be long term /several months/.

There are interesting results with viruses from the category of "redacted", for example virus Kuru. As shown by my research this virus aimed at the suppression of reproductive function in young men.

About old age. Monitor loved ones, whom I need to "drip" drug for patients, which in the past were diagnosed as "incurable", suggest that methods of complementary medicine to improve physical endurance (sport !), to normalize the processes of Bioregulation, to improve the quality of life and generally live without getting sick! Practice the use of the drug proves its versatility, usefulness and commercial value.
The shelf life of the drug 1 year.

The idea of treatment with hydrogen peroxide there is a very long time. And nothing new on this occasion I will not say. I just made a small phytonutrient, which helped to enhance the therapeutic effect of the drugs to improve its quality in relation to the vessels. Preclinical studies of the drug proved its absolute security. It is recommended for the treatment of patients with different purulent destructive processes, sepsis, anaerobic infection. The drug has a high detoxification antiseptic analgesic anti-ischemic immune-modifying effect.

Years of working with solution lead to the conclusion — the cause of most incurable diseases — cancer, heart attack, asthma, etc. - are caused by infections, microorganisms, viruses, fungal infections, patients with bronchial asthma and other chronic lung diseases every year becomes more and more. Diagnostics by method art suggests that the reason for this protozoan infection by viruses with fungal infections, I'd take fungal infections of the penicillin type. Standard treatment often comes down to hormones.

It is necessary to take into account the fact that each asthma of its own, it can be maintained due to diseases of other organs-kidneys, liver, spleen, pancreas, intestines. Light, from the perspective of Oriental medicine, belong to the element Metal. Metal is power, great is it when the whole body works. Most patients with chronic bronchitis and bronchial asthma are the functional blocks in the joints of the spine, scoliosis and many other violations. Here not to do without the use of soft techniques of manual therapy visceral of the internal organs.

Duo solution and visceral therapy allows to remove the diagnoses. The removal of the venous and lymphatic stagnation in the organs leads to the recovery of the body as a whole.
I have not met a single patient without HSV and its variants. They affect the blood cells, tissue. The infection manifests as respiratory disease of unknown etiology, different skin lesions, mucous membranes, genital organs, nervous system, etc.
The patient with herpes infection is quite a long course of infusion. This is due to the fact that the treatment takes place with the aggravation. Often on the skin, mucous pours abundant herpetic rash. During this period, it is important to know which body is purified and method A. Akulova, using visceral techniques to help the patient deal with the aggravation.

About stroke, hypertension, cardiac disorders and high blood pressure. A heart attack occurs when the heart muscle is not enough oxidized blood with the necessary nutrients, which resulted in a number of her cells. If they die a lot, a person may develop a heart attack.
High blood pressure is a signal to take action to address the causes of hypertension, i.e. to the adoption of measures to establish normal blood circulation. Because of the lack of oxygen to the cells of organs cease to perform their functions normally. Acute shortage of oxygen causes massive destruction of cells i.e. it leads to heart attacks and not just the heart or brain, but other organs.

The application solution allows to improve blood flow in organs, to restore blood flow to the tissues of these organs, i.e. to remove the ischemia. The method of working with such patients is the use of the solution and, again, the visceral therapy.
In the process of treatment solution monitor the patient's blood lead to the conclusion that in the first 5-7 days, the body is actively released from cells that are not subject to recovery. The hydrogen peroxide contained in the solution is destroyed by catalase. The released oxygen is captured by hemoglobin and is transported by erythrocytes-carriers of hemoglobin. In the end, to osvobozhdaetsya from the metabolism of hydrogen peroxide, the blood is forced to produce enough red blood cells. And, consequently, hemoglobin. And finally, the level of hemoglobin in the blood increases. published

Author: Elena Solodovnikova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © econet

Source: solodka.ru/text-1.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting