Seasoned cottager came up with a great use of pebbles! I love these ideas.

Recently I went to train with a man from my country village. Naturally struck up a conversation about holidays, gardening, harvest and other joys that gives a country station, and, of course, about the upcoming week of rain and mud.

Can not convey my surprise when I heard that he doesn't mind. He just showed me a photo of the breathtaking tracks that he laid out of stones. I was so excited!

With them to knead feet dirt just will not. Immediately demanded from her husband the same. After all, if you think about it, a track from the stones have much more advantages than, for example, asphalt. Intuitive technology and available materials make the process of creating a track in real witchcraft.

And they serve much longer: not cracks and do not obryvayutsya corners. You can also build a stone unique patterns. The editors of "Site" has prepared for you 15 inspirational ideas.

Paths of stone
  1. That path is a pleasure to walk. You only have to make outside table with chairs and invite friends.

2. The nautical theme always looks very interesting in landscape design.

3. What a beauty! It is immediately evident that the man gave heart and soul, laying the stones so carefully.

4. This idea is somewhat similar to the courtyard of the Turkish Sultan. Very rich looks.

5. From afar it might even seem that this carpet. But no, regular stones!

6. Such a tree you will easily be able to spread. A great solution for suburban area.

7. Thus it is possible to select a gazebo or any other area on the site.

8. It is impossible to take your eyes off this beauty! Broad platform of stones gives a feeling of being in nature, and not on the pavement in the middle of the bustle of the city.

9. If your paths already laid out of a different material, it is possible to make here such bright accents.

10. In a circle, in a circle... And you're done! Even for people who never had to deal with construction.

11. This option mosaic of stones is breathtaking. This place will become your favorite in the gardening area.

12. No stones — take unnecessary bricks. Also a great idea.

13. Combine stones of different sizes to get a unique ornament.

14. Your guests will love it. Even on the street they'll feel by the fireplace on the carpet.

15. Your Princess stones paint to obtain the wonderful patterns.

Thus unsightly rocks turn into very practical and beautiful walkway in the garden. They can be used for movement and can thus be split the plot into different zones. The stones will perfectly complement any landscape design.

In the process of creating these tracks you can use your imagination to 100 %. Share your wonderful ideas with friends in social networks!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Oksana Dudnik Loves painting, ready to admire the pictures all the time! Oksana knows a lot about perfumes, well versed in fashion trends and will give odds to many well-known beauty bloggers. Her love of sport supported by sports category in sailing! Xenia prefers meat dishes, can not imagine a day without them. Favorite book charming girls — "the Emperor" Niccolo Machiavelli.

Tags

See also

New and interesting