What you don't know about a gas stove! And your friends don't know either.

There are women who I constantly admire! For example, a mother of three children, one of whom is a classmate of my son. This busy businesswoman slender, as if never given birth, and her children behaved perfectly. Woman in yoga, every week have time to go to Church, and often travels to another city for the shows of fashion designers.

Her husband helps her. And since they live in the suburbs, the husband every day carries kids to school by car breaking 20 km away And the wife and children he loves, it is noticeable even to a person who sees family first time!

I'm interested in people who are better than me. I wonder how do they do it? As it turns out to be a great mother, mistress, and a woman who never forgets to take care of yourself and to care for and looks great? Once we chatted with the mom of Daniel, and she said with all to cope, all the time , it helps... a gas cooker.

© DepositPhotos

How to live and robottest curious "theory of the four burners". The four burners on a conventional gas stove symbolize work, family, health (sport), Hobbies. The theory is that to achieve maximum success in various spheres of life is necessary to "turn off" one burner, and it is better to have two!

© DepositPhotos

"I think it's wrong. After all, sports does not take as much time as work, this will help to maintain good health and figure is slim! Without any physical activity from daily life, a lot of time to save, and health ruin. You can catch it!

In one week 168 hours. 60 consuming job, it does not matter whether you work in the office or you're a housewife. Approximately 56 hours goes to sleep. Only 3 hours per week of total time to spend on exercise, 2 hours for the soul, trips to cinema and theatre. A total of 46 hours will be family Lunches and dinners, walks with the children, sharing leisure time with my husband!

© DepositPhotos

We must not forget that the burner is adjustable! They are not 2 positions — on/off, and a lot of different modes of heating. A smart woman knows when to add a fire so that the dish is properly cooked, and when to subtract light to make the quiet and small...

© DepositPhotos

And if one ring is now on the big fire, the fire on the other three can be abated. And not all dishes require a lot of fire. Remembering what needs to get done throughout the day, always remember about the burners! And you will live a full life, with nothing to lose".

How to get to work, to devote time to her husband, children, yourself? You just want to do everything, and will succeed the most organic way! Help simple, feminine, the principle of the four burners. After all, cooking is in our blood! We can live our life like cooking a signature dish.

© DepositPhotos

If this advice you found relevant, share it with your friends! I was delighted with him, I admit. Time a lot more and nothing is missed! It seems that it is a small step to a happy life...

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting