Richard Gere: Stop treating themselves as something secondary

My friend's mom all his life adhered to a healthy diet. Never use alcohol or any "bad" food every day, exercise has always been mobile and active, took all the supplements that were prescribed by her doctor, never went in the sun without sunscreen, and when I left, so briefly as possible, she guarded his health, doing everything that was possible.

Now 76 years old and she has skin cancer, bone marrow cancer and osteoporosis in severe stage.

Fifty six million six hundred ninety eight thousand nine hundred thirty four

My friend's father eats bacon on top of bacon, oil on top of oil, fat on top of fat, never, literally never played sports, every summer was sunburned to a crisp, in fact he lived to the fullest and not, as advised by others.

He was 81, and his doctors say that his health of a young person.

People, you can't hide from its poison. He is, and he will find you.

So, as said my friend's mother: "If I knew that my life would end, I would have lived it to the full, enjoying all that I told you not to do!“.

Forty three million forty five thousand eight hundred fifty seven

None of us gets outta here alive, so please don't treat yourself as something secondary.

Eat a delicious meal. Walk in the sun. Jump into the ocean. Share the precious truth that you have at heart.

Be silly. Please. Be weird. The rest simply have no time.published 

© Richard Gere

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: theageofhappiness.com/posts/richard-gir-perestante-otnositsya-ksebe-kak-kchemu-to-vtorostepennomu/fxQoINP1h7

Tags

See also

New and interesting