Woke up again my friend after drinking, and the circle of the abyss...

Seventeen million two hundred twenty three thousand three hundred thirty two

Last New year's eve will forever remain in my memory! And all because my friend Kostya managed to get the focus. I even could not think that this humble guy can soak is!

In General, my apartment was a big group of friends to celebrate and have some fun. It's clear that all good so I drank and continued to drink until, until even the strongest gave up and started nodding off in the bowl. Collectively decide that it is time to sleep and everything cleaned up from the table and went through the rooms. But the bone places on the bed have not got, because he fell asleep first, sitting on a chair.

Here in my mind matured cunning plan, and I shifted the coast straight to the table. Well, what? Nothing was the first to fall asleep, let her suffer, especially because all the horizontal surfaces, suitable for sleeping, was already busy. Arranged another, chuckled over him quietly and he went to sleep.

It took a few hours... Suddenly the apartment was a scream! Someone shouted with such desperation that the hair on his head moved. Of course, all woke up and went to look for this loudmouth to nakostylyat for such a terrible awakening during the night.

In the hall we waited for a truly incredible sight: right in the center of the table, hugging his knees and skukozhilas, in the dark sat the coast! When I turned on the light, saw that in his eyes is splashing real horror. It turned out that night the coast was frozen (Yes, put then I put him to bed, and about the blanket I forgot) and woke up to something to hide. As the awakening of mental activity Kostya realized that he is in darkness on icy hard ground (he even could not think that caring friends it on the table shot!). Constantine rolled around by the hands in search of a more comfortable place to sleep... and felt the ABYSS!

Making sure that the abyss surrounds him on all sides and hand to the bottom he gets for all his desire, this mountain-climber came to mind thought to check, what is its depth. He took some kind of plug (I must confess that table I is not removed very carefully) and threw it down. And that caught on the fringe on the tablecloth... the Sound of falling forks Kostya heard only ten seconds in...

It was then that Kostya and uttered this intimidating shout, volume and duration are probably beating some kind of record...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting