Where does the money

Like to work, never to work...

Long-pridano this question was answered by Confucius: "find work for everyone and you don't have to work a single day".

One Sunny, bright, warm and elegant place to live money. This is the city of dreams, where any wish may come true. In several areas, and living there is different money.

There are areas in which they live mental money, this is a very densely populated area. Live there have money always in a good mood, they go easily, and quickly, almost flying, because they have good character and they are very good, not much I think, and they are always all just. Says Natalia Orlova especially for you .

In other area live money difficult, a little less, but they live compactly and concisely. The money is slow, dissatisfied with everything, they always have a lot of problems that cannot be solved, a lot of desires that are impossible to fulfill. No, of course, wishes come true – it's the city of dreams, but run as it is very difficult and when these desires with a creak and then realized, they no longer bring joy.

There are areas absolutely joyless, there are money needs. They have almost none, they have few distinguishing features, they are very greedy, and boring, and often angry with others.

There is an area where live money random. They too carefree, as light, but they quickly changed the mood, it jumps from "wow, how cool, to as all tired".

Still had money sociable. If they came, they brought a tail of relatives, and they all walked and walked from other areas or other family clans. Was a surprise or gift, adorable, cute and very pleasant.

Complete opposite of them – easy money, they have sunken to a new host without any travel, accompany stress, and often or almost always unclear where to go. Met informally so-called unscrupulous money.

There are many other areas, can not count all the money in this town so much that there is no such word or numbers in any language clear to everyone.

In this city on a regular basis happen meetings and some money then go either long or short trip and then return or leave for good. Instead of departing in travel money arrives their replenishment from incomprehensible inexhaustible source.

Somehow the money when you come to a new place of residence, adjusted for internal vibration to whom the net profit and, in accordance with their instructions, clearly understand whether they need to stay or just stay for a while, go back to the city of dreams. They often try to steal wherever they were, or deception to lure some unpleasant fact, but in this case, the money will sooner or later flow back to their homeland.

One girl really wanted to understand how to attract mental money and to make sure that they remained in it forever. And her character was, frankly, Nordic, the problems it was a lot, and this was to blame many people, among them were even those who had no idea about the existence of this girl. The mood she changed and rode, something is not always enough, and that was where something happened.

And one of the laws of the Universe – law of attraction — like attracts like. And peace money to the girl strongly seconded, but no, it was a couple of times. In those cases, it did something very useful, been doing it for others, did it heartily and sincerely wanted to help.

Meanwhile, the girl lived a grew up, turned into a girl-woman and was born to her son, the girl that boy really loved, and he her of course, because it was his mother – the best mother for him.

But she, continuing to dream about my money, began to understand that they are not accidentally it is not used to go and began to change, the nature of kinder mood was harmonized, the girl-woman again turned, this time a woman-a girl I saw next to him a man who has long been close, and I married him.

And once this woman, she realized that giving all of his energy on the fulfillment of a wish for peace money, she has no enough strength for his family. She felt it happiness that her beloved son close, healthy and happy, appreciated, finally, what a caring, gentle and loving her husband, and again began to change.

Some of the gifts she got ahead bonus, some of her goodness she had to grow as a gardener capricious rose, for and all to pay. The ease and cheerfulness she had to pay your weight and perpetual dissatisfaction, joy and faith in miracles, she gave a very long break up however, ubiquitous control over everything and everyone.

And when I parted with reluctance to take responsibility for everything that happens in her life, a female girl got freedom. So, gradually she became a grown woman. You may have noticed that the first tale she was only a girl, frightened, all who believe and to doubt everything the child was left, but in Women.

And what sequel? This is the time when You read this tale, in the dream city at the meeting of all local residents, peace of money received directions and instructions, and going on the road. Who do You think are going mental money? Well, of course! Soon the tale told, but no deal is done soon... She hasn't found its like. or found? But this next tale.

PS I Wonder, does anyone to the question: "who do you think are going mental money?" replied, "me!"?

Author: Natalia Orlova, especially for

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Natalia Orlova

Tags

See also

New and interesting