Like a man took place

To stand in line at the store something more "pleasant" activity. Bored, sad, and even people pushing from all sides. A dubious pleasure... the Website wants to tell the story of how one man went shopping with his dearest wife and what happened!

Wikimedia I was Standing here yesterday in line at the supermarket, and before her stands a man: poetry reading with expression, then starts to dance dashing, jokes role says. The gathered crowd laughs, claps his hands without interruption. Some even started throwing coins at the feet of the man. The presentation was a success!

And then with a cart chock full of groceries, this man flies a huge aunt and begins to scream that there is a spirit in the whole store:

— Oh, there you are, you idiot! I around the room looking for, looking for, and here he dances staged. Embarrass me, you bastard, all over the world! I told you what to do, huh?!

— Turn to take a... — quiet responsible man.

And?!

Well... I... they... stand in line... and is, as can...

The crowd thundered with laughter. And parted in front of a stern aunt. Well, why not? Except the man didn't follow her order?

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting