Abbot evmenii: old Age — it's a lifestyle

Old age (in my opinion) is when human life is not already filled with events. All the same, monotonous, predictable. Events can be external or internal. But it is certainly co-existence, co-participation, co-mestnosti.

Old age — hanging in the housing space in the world of everyday objects. Closure. The desire to fix, to cement the newfound (finally) stability.

"Old age — to think that dislodged the right to instruct or to teach" (Polozkova), the desire to leave a stable state of their loved ones. Endless broadcasting in the zone of influence people of how "necessary" (to eat, to live, to love, to pray).

Old age — an attempt to revive and keep around yourself and images of the past, to protect themselves from the invasion of a new (and therefore of life, because it is always new).

Old age — a constant affirmation of the self through Poznan, the progress made in the past, they say, look who I am, what I'm important, who know how many were made.

Therefore, to the old people so much pity... not so much respect, how much mercy, come, speak, view, listen to something new... and in response to: "I'm so tired..."

Old age is the retention of the lid in filled to the brim of the vessel.

If the person in years, but young at heart, the vessel is always empty: its contents are not delayed, such people are characterized by the flow, the movement, the interest in the new, and on the verge of curiosity. To the new just as a New and Bigger no correlation with the already known.

I personally know 25-28 years old... life is knocking to them suggesting alternatives and possibilities. But the illusion of stability, acquired and intuitive style of life keeps them in a familiar, — how much is the charm... posted

Author: Abbot Evmenii

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/hegumenevmeniy.peristyy?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting