As a little girl rag-shop assistant taught a good lesson

It is better not to send little kids to the store. And I will send the child for bread, and he'll be back with pockets full of candy, not a baton... the Website tells the reader how one little, but very strict girl taught disorderly the clerk to communicate with customers!

I was here to witness wonderful situation in a rural store. To the saleswoman, not paying any attention to the customers coming and chatting with a friend, a young girl came up and held out a jar, asking to pouring cream. And the clerk, not looking up from the conversation, took over and poured in a jar of sour cream. But the girl was not taken aback and said a severe tone:

— I clearly like you said, pour me in a jar of oil, and you...

Then the clerk finally deigned to get distracted and to pay attention to the girl. Flushed with anger, drew this ill-fated jelly jar and went into the back room, washed the jar, returned and, with shaking hands, poured into it oil. The girl silently watched, and then pulled from his bag the same jar and gave it to the vendor with the words:

— And into this pour sour cream...

via storyfox.ru/post/malenkaya-devochka-vyvela-prodavshhitsu-iz-sebya-lish-odnoj-malenkoj-replikoj/

Tags

See also

New and interesting