This fragile girl genius has converted his old van! No words...

I think there is no such a lover of travel and outdoor activities, who would not dream about a mobile house on wheels! Each embodies the dream in their own way... I was Particularly inspired by the idea of creating such a home from the wonderful Marina Piro.

She was born in Italy but later moved to live in the UK. Since childhood with a passion for travel, she decided to leave everything behind and went to travel the world with his faithful canine Odie. To implement his scheme 26-year-old adventurer from an old Renault Kangoo decided to make a home on wheels. And she did it!

How to make a house on colesanti had a lot: the photo shows that the van 2001 edition has already seen the species.

Repair Marina decided to start with the flooring. And when you consider that the girl never before such was not engaged, she coped brilliantly!

"Finish is far from perfect, this is my first experience. Measurements were not always accurate, so nag-shave exactly I learned not at once", — the girl admits in his blog.

LEDs are ideal for lighting a small space: cheap and little energy consume.

In the van there was a place for small plates, and a gas cylinder and supplies the girl is placed in the lower Cabinet.

Final preparations...

Without a comfortable bed does not go far!

Marina says: "I'm going to travel as much as you can. On this car (by the way, I call my van pam) or other, but I'm going to travel. My goal is to see as many new places, get new impressions and experience. Odie enjoys the journey, he loves our van. And fresh air is good for him".

The girl also recognizes that one of its tasks is to show all women that they always have a choice. If you dream of travel, it is imperative to do it!

Countries, cities, new discoveries and achievements are always ready to meet the desperate travelers... one only has to take a step forward.

The girl lives in a house on wheels and feels great. In fact, for happiness need very little!

If you like the story of Marina Piro, share this article with your friends!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting