Pain as a signal to change

Over the last three years not a day has gone by that I have not experienced physical pain. It took a reasonable amount of time before it became clear that thedisease is the transformation of me as a person. Almost three years, I went to the doctors, not knowing what was happening. The body was literally falling apart. During this time I collected a thick "History" and is now writing the story of his recovery.

The existence of an identity crisis already denies no one. However, only a few link it with one of the "hard" manifestations of disease.Under the disease refers to bodily symptoms. I will not take into account those that occur during the life — they are inevitable, and will write about the long period that deprived me of the traditional way of life and forced to plunge to the bottom of fears, writes Anne Curiosity specifically for , life-support Systems as if he had ceased to listen. Protection fell, and I was left alone with the pain.

To begin to understand the concept of crisis. These are cyclical periods of life, when a person moves to a new level of development.The crisis is a necessary driving force that encourages the changes necessary for the harmonious development and fulfillment of true purpose. To show such periods can differently.

Some of the changes associated with the loss of the things that surround him – fires, theft, bankruptcy. Someone pass this stage through the cataclysms associated with the relationship. A lot of options. However, for "very hard-nosed" there are specific universal programs: bereavement, problems with children and health.

At this time it is not necessary to go into the charges at the responsibility for events, because it is much more difficult. Crisis study is in the field "blind spot" for man.

This means that in this sphere of life has occurred loss of contact with reality and, therefore, the necessary changes that will make man return to the path of true purpose. The awareness of the destructive programs and modify templates actions in the future lead to harmony and awareness. Resistance is futile. In other words, the higher the quality, the sharper and with large losses will be developed.

In society there is a rigid distinction between spiritual and physical. It is accepted that the diseases of mind are treated by psychologists, priests and experts in the field of psychiatry. The disease of the body, is given to treat the doctors. For this reason, often the treatment does not lead to a positive trend. On the contrary, every new intervention in the body leads to more complex consequences.

Oriental medicine in this sense succeeded. A person is considered as a single object, which consists of body, soul and energy field — the chakras, the meridians. Since ancient times the Eastern sages realized the simple truth that healing is impossible without the acquisition of awareness and integrity. They only come in the process of learning itself.

The fact that modern medicine is unable to make people healthy. It can be a great help not to die: to have a heart when it has stopped, to cut off non-functioning on, sew something that has fallen off. But, she is not able to cure.

Whatever the doctor, he relies on his own experience in the treatment of a disease, but a symptom of a person is unique, therefore, the road to recovery one of a kind.Only man himself can heal themselves, because no one else can understand his feelings and deep queries. It is difficult to realize.

We've learned that health care workers are the authority. Doctors many years studying the structure and functioning of the internal organs and systems. However, you've seen a lot of healthy people whose age is over 40? Almost all have chronic bodily symptoms that blight the lives of. But nothing can do about it, despite material wealth and the presence of intelligence. And all because of money and mind are not decisive in this matter. Often they just get in the way too rationalizing where necessary the feeling.

Our diseases are forced to hear the body. If the years, to hide from emotional pain, she will remind myself through the physical pain. And only lived for those moments when you forbade yourself to feel, the pain to leave you. The disease doesn't matter, you're a good person or a bad person. Because, illness is a personal promise from the depths of the soul. And the task is to hear, give him a place and "to discharge". Bodily symptom is in itself a powerful charge of energy. A patient similar to minesweeper, which goes through a minefield and only he knows where the buried bomb. And if so, how other person can help, because it operates "blindly".

"The private experience is not eligible for the law." This brilliant phrase from the Vedic Holy Scriptures says that every experience is subjective. This applies to all spheres of life. So many "recipes" do not work. They have nothing to do with your story.

I went to the eminent doctors, doing expensive procedures, saw medicinal herbs and dietary Supplements performed technical energetic movement. Over my body conjured healers, osteopaths and doctors, but nothing changed or returned to normal. Manipulation often led to complications. And it's scary.

Scary knowing that no one will help. It's terribly angry. I want to shout to the world: "Men, you years studying the human body, so help! Make not sick!" And they are trying, doing everything that depends on them. But this is not what our soul wants. And she just wants to be heard.

They say that the development of the disease through the most serious and indeed it is. Because apart from body we have nothing. Without it, no life. We can live without other people, in different circumstances, but without a body can't.

So if it happened that you became a hostage of bodily symptoms, Wake up and understand — we must act. And will have to do it alone. Become sensitive sniffer, learn to recognize the feelings and go after them. Most likely, you too long they even hide from themselves. So long that the body is no longer able to hold them back. It is bursting at the seams, opening up the path and knocking nevydumannye tears the dam of our unconscious.

To be healed I have to go a long way to his true. Now no matter what I want from others. If you don't hear that is really necessary, the body is forced to talk to you. It begins physically to stop. Had to stop and think. Remember the dreams and plans. Re-learn how to feel. Yeah, what is there to feel, to live, collecting exhausted body that is so tired of the endless struggle.

Now I see it, learn to love and to cherish. And it begins to respond in kind. And the pain recedes,wounds heal and life goes on. published

Author: Anna a Curiosity, especially for

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Anne Curiosity

Tags

See also

New and interesting