The voice of our soul

How many times I've met people who live very well, going smoothly in their life: good income, a prestigious job, a loving family, an interesting hobby, friends. All there is in life.

At the same time, living inside such a weak, barely noticeable, like a fly annoying feeling type of irritation, stress, frustration or boredom, a strange attraction somewhere...

We distills this feeling, and it does not fit into our perfect life. It contradicts it, because it's good. Where is it? There is even wine inside that you still have it, not ashamed, still perfectly in life...

And few dare to look at it openly and say it to someone: friend, spouse, therapist. And pretend all my life that you do not hear it.

This weak little voice inside is the voice of our soul or of our present domestic resource potential. The unique our gift, our pattern, our nature of the soul, with which we were born into this world. It can be something very small, subtle, not bright and not manifest, but the soul is for everyone and is not the same.

We lost contact with her, turned aside from the direct road to our hearts, somewhere, betrayed me, it reduced somewhere traded for something more important then. Maybe others have betrayed us and our love, stole our stuff, broke our strength. And we hid real and created many beautiful and strong protection around yourself.

But this slim voice — the hunger inside won't leave us alone till we hear it, we realize not really their potential, whatever it was, don't open this life fully.

Not a very simple task — to reveal the full potential of the soul. Not solved on time, agree? Let's start to have the courage to look at it openly, this craving, this hunger. See where he calls us. Dream, allow yourself to dream, maybe our dreams will tell us the way...published

Author: Shegurova Elena

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Shegurova Elena

Tags

See also

New and interesting