These exercises will relieve cramps and muscle spasms

During training (especially at first) and right after them can have convulsions. They can also disturb you at night or at other times, interfering with sleep and rest.

Cramps are sudden involuntary contractions of paralyzed muscles. Despite the fact that lost communication with the brain, the body below defeat sends signals to the spinal cord, which reflexively responds to muscle contractions. As the disturbed transmission of impulses from debilitating brain injuries, the irritation is transmitted even faster than in healthy people.

The intensity of seizures in all people different.

Least seizures in lesions of the lower vertebrae of the lumbar spine.

Cramps are often confused with spasticity, understanding the "spasms" all convulsive movements of the muscles of the body. Spasms also can bring you unpleasant feelings like cramping.

Spasms – involuntary contractions of muscles, but more prolonged, and they cause a sharp, sudden movement.

To avoid such unpleasant sensations, like cramping and spasms, it is useful to do stretching. For best results stretching should be done several times a day.

Now we will learn the exercises that are recommended by Valentin Dikul.

Stretching exercises vs muscle spasm

1. I. p. (rest position) – lying on the back.

Bend one knee and pull it to his chest, other leg straight, you can hold her weight, for example a sack of sand.

The feet are replaceable.

The exercise is performed 10 times on each leg.

2. I. p. – sitting with straight legs.

Slowly lean the torso forward as we can, straight.

Repeat 10 times.

3. I. p. – lying on your back, legs straight.

Breeding straight legs to the sides 10 times.

4. I. p. – lying on your back, legs bent at the knee joints.

Dilute and mix together the legs 10 times.

5. I. p. – lying on your back.

One leg straightened and fixed, and the other straight leg jerks slightly raised up.

Perform 10 times on each leg.

6. I. p. – lying on your back.

The splaying of the legs alternately in the direction of 10 times.

7. I. p. – lying on your back.

One leg is bent at an angle of 90 degrees and rests on any obstacle, the other leg is straight. Perform stretching of muscles in the hip joint, bending the leg to the pain.

Do each leg 10 times.

8. I. p. – lying on your side.

Attach a straight leg back, supporting himself round the waist.

Runs each leg 10 times.

9. I. p. – lying on his stomach.

Bend your legs alternately in the knee joints 10 times.

10. I. p. – lying on his stomach.

To perform better having an assistant that can sit on the buttocks. Straight leg rises as possible.

Runs each leg 10 times.

11. I. p. – lying on his stomach, legs bent at the knees.

Study of the ankle joint: pull the toe of each foot for itself 10 times.

12. I. p. – lying on his stomach.

Bend both legs at the same time 10 times.published

Also interesting: why there are night cramps in the legs?

These exercises will relieve cramps in the calf muscles

The materials are for informational purposes. Remember, self-life-threatening, for advice regarding the use of any medicines and methods of treatment, contact your doctor.

From the book "60 exercises Valentina dikulya + Methods of activation of internal reserves of the person = your 100% health".

Source: paralife.narod.ru/1adaptation/dikul/60/60_uprazhneniy08.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting