IMPORTANT! Glutamine is key to the immune system

The glutamine. And why this amino acid is needed in the fight against excess weight, cravings and restoring gut syndrome "leaky" gut?

Faced with cravings for sweets, I came across an interesting book, claiming that the lack of one simple amino acid can enter this very harmful attachment. And this amino acid is L-Glutamine.

But to let you know what to prepare, I can only say that there are proven scientific studies that prove that this amino acid is capable of:

• to restore our gut syndrome "leaky gut"
  • to strengthen the immune system,
  • to promote weight loss and purchase beautiful muscles
  • and of course for combating cravings for sweets.
What is Glutamine?

It is the most abundant amino acid in our body. It is synthesized by our body from Glutamic acid. If the body is unable to synthesize sufficient amounts of this amino acid, it is necessary to obtain from food.It is also important to know that our body uses big amounts of L-Glutamine every day!

Useful properties of Glutamine

• For the treatment of Syndrome of Increased Intestinal Permeability

Or one of the causes of many chronic diseases ranging from allergies and intolerance to food and ending with autoimmune diseases and cancer. "Leaky" gut — satisfied common phenomenon among people. I myself suffered from this. So this amino acid is called an essential fuel for the cells of the small intestine by restoring and heals tiny breaks in the walls of the intestine.

• To combat the cravings

Again I still face. Proven research I have found, can only be based on the book The Diet Cure by Julia Ross, the positive reviews of others and my own experience. This is because this amino acid is a neurotransmitter in our brain. And the lack of it leads to dependence on sugar and alcohol. And it turns out that to fill its quantity in our body can effectively deal with cravings and drinking (alcohol is the same sugar).

• For detoxification
Full health can not exist without the leaching of toxins from our body. This amino acid can do that for us. It saves our body from high levels of ammonia, turning it into amino acid and amino sugar.

• Improve muscle growth and overall athletic performance
During sports activities our muscles and tendons need very large amounts of this particular amino acid, greater than we can obtain in the average diet. Supplementation helps to build muscle, speeds up metabolism, post-exercise recovery and the result itself. For this reason, Glutamine is the most common Supplement among athletes.

• Increases the synthesis of growth hormone
Somatotropin is responsible for the metabolism of fat, loss extra pounds and prevents aging of the whole organism. After ingestion of the amino acid the synthesis of this hormone increases 40%! So, if you practice high intensity interval training, intake of Glutamine will further enhance its synthesis.

• Strengthens the immune system
  • Fighting cancer

Where and how to take?Of course you need to try to try to obtain Glutamine from food.

It is the large number of contains (in descending order):
  • Bone broth
  • Beef
  • Spirulina
  • Chinese cabbage
  • Cheese
  • "Wild" fish
  • Turkey

published

Also interesting: ESSENTIAL amino acids: effects on the human body

Connective tissue — how to prolong the youthfulness of the face and body!

Source: happyandnatural.com/l-glutamin-poleznye-svojstva-i-primenenie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting